Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just a little something I learnt over the years people when they go for a trial the minute you say "wedding" or "prom" the prices instantly go up for hair and makeup. If you just book in for a regular "hair up" or "full face makeup" and don't mention wedding or prom and describe exactly what you want quite natural or heavy ect then you will be able to judge from the trial whether you want them to do it for the day and it will cost you half the price
OT but I saw an AITA on reddit from a MUA who was booked to do a normal "party" face of makeup for $150 (US I guess) but when she got there she realised it was the girls wedding so tried to charge her $500 cos that is what she charges brides, and admitted herself that she did nothing different except spray a stronger setting spray on afterwards. 100% Truff would do that.

(not to cause a row, I know bridal makeup is a bigger service with trials etc and higher end make up but this particular MUA didn't do that, just whacked $350 onto the agreed price because the girl happened to be a bride that day! She was deffo TA!)

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Leodog19

VIP Member
Jesus,I’m 52,perimenopausal and my skin looks better than hers! Same as Lorna Luxe,she flogs every skin care and device going and her skin is shit as well.
You need to go back to basics Kate, saying that you can’t even wash your face properly.
Well I'm 54 full blown on myn my skin so much better 😌

• Haha

zarasizemedium

Chatty Member
Wow how fucking tight is that spotty dress that we seen her huge self in Why doesn’t she dress for her size or her actual size instead of squeezing into smaller sizes i wonder if she left the wedding early cos the dress has ripped we have seen that happen on a number occasions

Belle Amie

VIP Member
Has anyone seen that Wren Eleanor tiktok thing? Some woman purposefully posting dodgy pics of her toddler for likes and engagement. I can’t fucking stand these people you know, KHM is hardly any better with the exploitative things she posts of OHD to 185k people. My piss boils how they get away with it. They need a talking to from some kind of law enforcement imo
What the fuck, these ponces are getting bold the mum shouldn’t even have care of that little girl

Keera

VIP Member
The

BPerfect Strawberry Moose forming an oil slick like layer over the top of the stagnant water.

Also didn’t she say she couldn’t get milk out as her nipples were too flat? Read the wiki.
fuck knows I just remember zipping through those threads as I started reading only about springtime last year and I saw way too much of her colostrum 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7