Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shazblag

VIP Member
Will think shes the Big I Am now mixing with Jesse Lingard’s wife and child, I hope he doesnt sign for Everton and fucks off to Saudi, that’ll be far enough to put a dampner on her friendship.

Reactions: 9

FannyAdams29

Chatty Member
Hilarious that it’s not an ad after originally declaring she paid for it. And she absolutely didn’t wait a week before posting about it. Idiot

Reactions: 9

GiraffeFur

Chatty Member
Im the last person to stick up for Truff, I'm sure she said this is what she had been doing over the last few days. So not all that food in one day. I’ll get me coat. 🧥
Oh ahh, so it does, maybe she’s manifesting her dress size by writing it in a font size 6.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Drinker1998

The last time I was in this thread was #124!!! Omg I just have had a busy few months new house new babies big babies getting older 🤣 any rough ideas what page of the wiki to go from to catch up?!

MagicCat

VIP Member
Why have I only just seen this now? What a bellend 😂

I don’t understand why she doesn’t get this, we’re calling it out for her (nearly) 2 year old’s safeguarding for fucks sake!!! 🤬🤬
She probably doesn’t know what safeguarding means. As long as she is getting the likes tho. She makes me sick.

Leodog19

VIP Member
Who is booking her. Imagine if you’ve never heard of her, which I find really difficult to believe cause her reputation precedes her all over Merseyside and the Wirral. Surely you’d google your MUA? The top hit is the echo story and the rest are all tattle. Bet she bangs on about trolls while she’s doing it too.
I bet she still tells people she owns O darlings 🥴🤔🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

gigi_93

VIP Member
Yeah I’ve seen that. So many people have made videos on this showing the comments from weirdos it’s a pedos paradise people keep telling her to stop posting her daughter but she ignores it. Kate is no better the amount of inappropriate pics she’s posted. Dunno why anyone would share pics of their children half naked on a public account 😩 should be illegal
Yeah I saw one of the videos of someone talking about it and it showed the pics and it made me ill. The parents are no better than the paedos

Shazblag

VIP Member
Crapbag turned to me earlier as a child about 7 years old, in a tiny crop top and knickers (denim shorts but like knickers) passed us and he said 'if its a girl promise me you'll never let her dress like that'. I showed him KHM profile and noticed the one of Oluv in a towel has been taken down or removed by instagram! He couldn't believe her content re her daughter. Sorry if already said re towel image, not even going to bother catching up! Make up is shit. She loves shit. Photos of shit. Collegen shit. Trolls are shit. Walking dog with a bag of shit. Eating shit. Same old shit im sure!
The towel photos are still viewable on her grid @ReginaPhalange4 about 5 grids down after her pinned 📌ones.

• Sad