Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m sorry but I think Iā€™d rather they massive tits than they new tetley tea bags sheā€™s sporting. Can actually see her nipples yuck

Imagine going round there for your make up during a heatwave. The house must stink

That video gives me the creeps. Get your kid off your business account you weapon

also what a weird thing to say about somebodyā€™s elseā€™s child that you have never met.. literally makes my skin scrawl
defo a weirdo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus tonight!! Please whoever is in charge of loaning out these outfits DO NOT let Truff get her grubby hands on any, as I guarantee she won't have them cleaned before returning them and the next person to wear them will be gassed by the fumes from them, not to mention the sweat, fake tan , hair mask aka grease and pure shite stains on them! Absolute dirt bag she is šŸ™ˆšŸ˜·šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wonder when her big surgery revel is coming. She had is done months ago now. She's probably kot happy with the results of her new flat tits
Itā€™ll be after the
YouTube channel
The podcast.
The randox clinic ā€œthingā€ she did
Her weight loss journey
The apology for being a racist bully
The apology for being a homophobic bully

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1435482
The bleeping audacity.

Those greens arenā€™t even the same shade, no
wonder she used a bleeping filter on the left pic šŸ‘€šŸ‘€šŸ¤£

she always looks like sheā€™s kept the tags on in her clothes to send them back after wearing them, look at all the lumps the bleeping scruff
I think she has on that skirt ya knowā€™ Iā€™d you zoom in just above the split to the right you can make out a squareā€¦ the tag?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Weā€™re all triggered by different thingsā€¦ yes Iā€™m triggered by your lack of bra and nipples on display

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Weā€™re all triggered by different thingsā€¦ yes Iā€™m triggered by your lack of bra and nipples on display
Iā€™m triggered by her lack of care towards her kid and also by her saggy jowls

Sick of this time difference me, thereā€™s never any trolls awake at this time

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Notice how that place in Cheshire oaks never shared any of her tit stories šŸ‘€ and the lady who took over the page yesterday is a stunning black lady. Wonder if she knows KHM is a massive racist?

Reactions: 22

Iā€™m awake, everyone else is just far funnier and cracks me up.
Iā€™m offended by the way she talks sideways

Troll, we don't have to report for duty until 7.17am, didn't you know? X

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Iā€™m screaming off this. Itā€™s so accurate. The Queen šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
She wishes she looked as good as Elizabeth. I honestly believe she thinks she is like Kate moss. That skinny 90s model like her mates

Wonder if she charges the call out fee when the brides have to spend their wedding morning in her sweaty wardrobe!
I cant get over how much she charges! The audacity of it. Throwing any old shite on your face. I use all high end on my brides. There was about 4 foundations on her live yesterday. I went to a wedding last week. Had my make up done. The girl who did it had about 10 different eye shadow l pallets- numerous shades of gloss and then 4 different high branded foundations in about 8 colours- she mixed them to get my shade. Needless to say I looked great and it took 50 mins because I had lash extensions on already. Charged 30 quid!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Trolls totally off topic but the weight Danielle Allan has lost!!! Wow! Surely she had a gastric band fitted or something, I donā€™t believe for one minute sheā€™s done it by diet and exerciseā€¦. Anyone got any tea on it??

Truff tits in that green jumper šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she thinks she all sexy with no bra on šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ fuckinoff ya ray cist you look a show!

• Haha
So she kindly recreated the bridal make up look that she posted - especially for us. Nice one.

She tagged the brands she used, in the recreation. Not one high end brand, and definitely does not justify the Ā£150.00 price tag for bridal make up.

Thatā€™s not all! Imagine being that bride from the trial, seeing that sheā€™s recreated your special bridal look only to go and knock round Cheshire Oaks in a night slip? I would be furious. Read the wiki.

Reactions: 26
Comes to something when Iā€™m already blocked by our lord & saviour ZSM but that doesnā€™t stop her size 10 jowls from popping up & terrifying me šŸ˜­šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
God sheā€™s fukin rough isnā€™t she

• Haha
I think she has on that skirt ya knowā€™ Iā€™d you zoom in just above the split to the right you can make out a squareā€¦ the tag?
Knocks me sick that her skirt is so tight you can see her belly button through it šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.