Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her nose in those glasses kill me 🤣🤣🤣
her nose makes me laugh so much too especially when you see the difference in her edited photos BUT I am glad she hasn’t had any surgery done to it (yet) because olive has the same nose and godknows that child is going to grow up with all the insecurities Kate’s already pushing on her 😩
Saying that I highly doubt olives feelings have played into that more the banks warnings about the overdraft and credit limit 😂😂

Reactions: 16
Why would you do a live "tutorial" but not have all your equipment ready before you started? Jesus it was painful. I switched off when she went on the search for the glue for her lashes.

And her skin :eek::eek::eek::eek: I am mid-40's and mine looks a million times better than hers!! No #gifted lumi/collagen drink/morpheus treatment. Try washing Kate - it might help you.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
from that live she’s proved she uses a filter constantly her skin is awful and full of pores and she’s defo put some timber on so proved she edits her photos kate when are you ever gonna be real??

Reactions: 14
Why is her skin so bad?? Does she still smoke? Maybe it’s all the disgusting food she eats? It’s proper horrible, ruddy and uneven looks like a slapped arse on a cold morning

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Where the hell is she going in that orange outfit 🙈😂😂 , literally ran over here when I seen it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ah lovely, posting pics of Haze in her nappy to 185k people. Mother of the year at it again. She’s at least a size 14 there too the little stink

• Haha
Reactions: 23
bleeping belly out in a crop top with her tits out no bra..... she's having a laugh. 100% one of the worst outfits she's worn, she's getting worse thinks she's unreal since she had them fat tits out.
I would love to see Bison in the wild pictures of that outfit yano 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I can’t cope with her dressing like she’s got a figure like Naomi fords 😂😂😂. Kate your pre olive gut does not look good in them type of outfits get over it and dress for your size

Reactions: 24
bleeping belly out in a crop top with her tits out no bra..... she's having a laugh. 100% one of the worst outfits she's worn, she's getting worse thinks she's unreal since she had them fat tits out.
I would love to see Bison in the wild pictures of that outfit yano 😂😂
Gold medal dress was the worst in history

Kate tit tape its a thing for saggy spaniels ears KIM K ya pal can show you

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker… no I just cannot deal with how much she loves herself .. she would eat herself if she was chocolate 😭 (which would be super allowed in her calorie deficit guyzzzzzz)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.