Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of these things *are* fine to put on instagram if you are comfortable with it, but on your own page, not on a bloody so called make up page. My hairdresser posts lots of her day to day stuff with the kids etc. On her OWN page, and then her hair page, woah wait for it, she shares.. hairstyles! 😱

Just catching up…and this quote she’s shared is so basic. It’s bullshit. Nobody is sharing all that plane photos, feet in the sand, rope swing photos authentically and with heart on Instagram. It’s done for likes or because they think they should, or to get money or engagement. It’s not authentic it’s edited, it’s not real it’s posed, it’s folk trekking and queuing for photos at beauty spots and eating at Instagrammable restaurants. Pure bleh vibes.

I miss the days when holiday photos got developed in Boots and you got them back a few weeks later and you had to hope they were good and your eyes were open! Nobody gave a duck about likes then!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Just catching up…and this quote she’s shared is so basic. It’s bullshit. Nobody is sharing all that plane photos, feet in the sand, rope swing photos authentically and with heart on Instagram. It’s done for likes or because they think they should, or to get money or engagement. It’s not authentic it’s edited, it’s not real it’s posed, it’s folk trekking and queuing for photos at beauty spots and eating at Instagrammable restaurants. Pure bleh vibes.

I miss the days when holiday photos got developed in Boots and you got them back a few weeks later and you had to hope they were good and your eyes were open! Nobody gave a duck about likes then!
Best times! Also nothing better than getting your disposable camera developed after a night out - spending your lunch money on getting the photos from the chemist 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I was thinking last night how if I had a tattle thread I would deffo read it. I wouldn’t need to see what people say. And it would probably make me feel shite… so I’ve got private social media, and only people on there that I would physically talk to in the street. If she’s affected that badly, just post makeup looks and makeup tutorials and skin care routine. She can’t whinge after selling her kids soul for some free Ali express shoes

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wash so lovely 🤔 a) they’re all new and folded up so how the duck would she know yet b) we all know you don’t do your washing Kate - have a day off you lying beg
And what the duck does KHM know about washing anything!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why have our avatars got little party hats on?
Truff stinks #readthewiki

Reactions: 5
Oh I will forever champion the masterpiece that is the wiki, thanks to Barb, I will forever direct newcomers there! Read the wiki.

This! Read the wiki.

And absolutely this. Read the wiki.

Are you being patronising with all the reply’s?

Reactions: 1
I’m gonna say it… she’s a typical Wirral wanker, always wants something for nowt and wallows in her own self pity. Always on the scrounge, and nothing is ever her fault. You just know everything that comes out of her massive gob is a lie.

Wirral squirrel myself so don’t come at me.

Declare your ads you meff. Or should I report you to HMRC and have your income investigated? Because if you aren’t declaring Ads on Instagram, then you definitely won’t be declaring your earnings.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I’m gonna say it… she’s a typical Wirral wanker, always wants something for nowt and wallows in her own self pity. Always on the scrounge, and nothing is ever her fault. You just know everything that comes out of her massive gob is a lie.

Declare your ads you meff. Or should I report you to HMRC and have your income investigated? Because if you aren’t declaring Ads on Instagram, then you definitely won’t be declaring your earnings.
Ah, right so that’s why they don’t declare it, tax purposes… I couldn’t understand why they’d hide before but of course …. Thieving little homophobic, racist liar 🥸💩🤡🐷

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sooo if they have to declare for tax purposes....right I am going to report the ass off her. Snake.

Reactions: 23

Kate Hayes #149 Tax Evader

• Haha
Reactions: 54

I agree. Back when I was a kid we would all get a disposable camera each for the holidays and you couldn't see them or edit them just had to wait for th to be developed when you got home and I honestly don't care what anyone thinks I still buy them now for holidays cos they turn out to be the best and funniest photos

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.