Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This story genuinely made me feel a bit sad.
Same - we cuddle our son same age as Olive to sleep, as well as his 4yo sister. Takes all of 15 minutes and is the nicest part of the day! She seems incapable of showing Olive genuine affection.

Reactions: 22
Imagine what an absolutely lovely woman and what a successful ‘influencer’ she would be if she just took everyone’s advice on here!

It is like when people write on my posts ‘do you have this black chair in grey?’
I don’t think they are a Troll because they don’t like the black one, I try and find that chair in grey because it is what the customer wants and will make me money and it’s my livihood

Reactions: 26
This story genuinely made me feel a bit sad.

Also, another happy troll here. House, car, husband, 2 kids and a part time job I enjoy.
Made me sad too. Why the hell do you then go back in if she's been so upset. Poor Big O. Do 2 year olds go to bed cradling bottles? (Not throwing any shade or anything, my 3 bespokes were all breastfed so we didn't do bottles, so genuinely curious)

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Same - we cuddle our son same age as Olive to sleep, as well as his 4yo sister. Takes all of 15 minutes and is the nicest part of the day! She seems incapable of showing Olive genuine affection.
100% it is my favourite time too! Why wouldn’t you cherish 15/20mins lying down/sitting down with your child, whilst they settled for bed?! Granted it does take longer some nights but so what! You won’t be putting them to bed when they’re at university!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
"Trollzzzz are so unhappy with their life" ....we come on here for a few minutes a day taking the piss, just like everyone does on a whatsap group except this is open to everyone. She really thinks we invest our whole unhappy lives about her 🤣🤣 we don't give 2 shits, it's just funny to mock her fake, desperate, pathetic, beggy, insufferable life she chooses to SHOW every minute of the day. I'm sure if I documented my every move on social media people would call me. Its life fat tits, get the duck over it 🥱
This ☝ It makes her feel better about being an unemployed, unengaged, beggar with a gunt, by thinking anyone who disagrees with her has a terrible life. Completely childish and incapable of self reflection.

I watch her and come on here for the comedy value. She’s a laughing stock.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So this is what her birthday dress was supposed to look like…

funny how they haven’t shared any pics of her on their insta page 🤔🤔🤔
I think she genuinely believes she looks like that.

This ☝ It makes her feel better about being an unemployed, unengaged, beggar with a gunt, by thinking anyone who disagrees with her has a terrible life. Completely childish and incapable of self reflection.

I watch her and come on here for the comedy value. She’s a laughing stock.
Beggar with a gunt 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Right I’m not even joking now what the duck is she trying to say here
Are we meant to think she looks good in these professional pics? I honestly think she looks crap and the black and white does nothing to improve things. Hope they were gifted as usual and she didn’t pay cos they’re naff! Makes me laugh cos I’m guessing they are mostly unfiltered too as the Kate in these pics looks nothing like insta Kate

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"Trollzzzz are so unhappy with their life" ....we come on here for a few minutes a day taking the piss, just like everyone does on a whatsap group except this is open to everyone.
I really had to read ‘except’ a few times to realise you’d spelt it correctly and that you meant expect and not expert 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1390430

Hates her being upset but sits on the stairs taking the piss out of her whilst she screams herself to sleep, instead of going in for a cuddle. Kate, you actually are failing, you uncaring hog.
She's a horrible witch. The poor kid has no routine so doesn't understand why she's being left to scream some nights then dancing to 'come on Eileen' other nights at random bars with the parentals. No way could I listen to my baby screaming for me and not go in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
One thing that struck me when she was away was how many of us had had taken our kids to Disney, been to the Caribbean and were generally quite well travelled considering we’re all miserable bums on the dole.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
That latest party post 😆
What a pretentious bleep!
Makes me laugh every time I see pics, who has long tables decorated with wedding decor at a 30th 🤣
Materialistic much 😳
Where was the banner from the family meal? Not insta worthy Kate

• Haha
Reactions: 25
One thing that struck me when she was away was how many of us had had taken our kids to Disney, been to the Caribbean and were generally quite well travelled considering we’re all miserable bums on the dole.
Well, KHM manages it, so why can’t the trolls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey trolls, can I get some hairdresser recommendations please? North Liverpool (Maghull, Aintree, Ormskirk way) need a really really good cut and in a nice calm salon?!

Thanks trolls
David Halsall Salon......but he may be booked up well in advance

Reactions: 4
How selfish of my 2 year old to get chicken pox the one weekend we were supposed to go to the ice cream farm and I could of uncovered a wild truff with receipts 🙃

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Olive as a name didn’t get trolled. tattle took the piss about the story about a unique and bespoke name being the one she picked with a previous partner, and being stupid enough to leave it on a picture she uploaded when it was a secret. The name people ‘trolled’ was the fact you gave your kid the middle name Haze

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.