Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got an Estrid and it's a decent razor but I've been using it nearly a year and have yet to see it slow down the growth rate of my leg or pit hair. Maybe that only happens with the green one 🤔
Only if you put the green one in a pink case. ‘I actually like to mix the colours up’ in the strangest posh accent I’ve ever heard!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Makes me cringe seeing twisted straps on car seats and prams. Lazy and uncomfortable for your child, like you don’t care about them at all

Reactions: 18
It's beyond embarrassing that the self obsessed pig is still going on about her 30th. Never known anything like it.

Reactions: 21
Oh sorry, I have no intention of shaving I would end up looking a gazillion times worse than I already do.
But her claims are so stupid!

Wait, does this mean big O will be able to count how many days shes been on holiday for.
Yruff proper grates on me like correcting big O as if she knows how to count.
O looks like she's been crying her eyes out there. Day with the besie must be going great if she's posting whilst on it.
but still forgets to correct her for missing out 8, Maybe it’s bespoke counting. Like on holiday

Might want to re-read the packaging again kate… days? Your nails? Your brows?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
but still forgets to correct her for missing out 8, Maybe it’s bespoke counting. Like on holiday

Might want to re-read the packaging again kate… days? Your nails? Your brows?
Remember that DIY builder gel nail kit shite she was flogging? Whatever happened to that.
hopefully hairburst have fucked her off

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
A hot tub. How very Ellesmere Port.

*apologies to anyone from Ellesmere port 😬*
I’m from nearby & I’m not offended, every f**ker I went to school with on Facebook seems to have one🙄 They give me anxiety I’d imagine they are hybrid for germs & a buggar to clean 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The troll uses - just like her, what are the chances 🙄. It’s been a while since she’s shared some hate must be because her engagement is on its knees

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They’re not “all her own nails” though are they? Look like gel to me?! Which makes your nails stronger….until it’s time to take it off!
She needs to see a doctor about them clubbed fingers. Gross.

“all my own nailz”…. Ok hun
7D0700BD-3528-41D7-88D1-78AE8F7C6BFF.jpeg
! 👌🏽

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Wow away with her friends and posting about trolls 🥴
Sorry if it has already been said, I’m just catching up, but a personal observation:

It’s been a very long time since “a troll” has posted on her page publicly.

In the past - again observation- when “a troll” has posted on her page it’s happened when she is with / surrounded by her “friends”, and usually when her engagement is low.

Which brings me to think even more, that her so called friends are enablers of the highest order.

And if the comments don’t bother you anymore, great, but why post them on your page? Why give them a platform? Why? Read the wiki.

The troll uses - just like her, what are the chances 🙄. It’s been a while since she’s shared some hate must be because her engagement is on its knees
Absolutely this! Read the wiki.

Reactions: 30
Her last 4 posts haven't got over 500 likes. That's why she's doing stories about trolls.

Ya boring Kate! Go get a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
If comments like that didn’t affect her she wouldn’t feel the need to repost them.

It does seem out of order to comment like that on her posts though, hope it isn’t anyone from here

Reactions: 19
If comments like that didn’t affect her she wouldn’t feel the need to repost them.

It does seem out of order to comment like that on her posts though, hope it isn’t anyone from here
If she didn’t repost though she wouldn’t have to remind us in the next one that she’s living her best life would she troll

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I absolutely don't think anyone should message her or call Big O a 'runt'. But why give people the oxygen, Kate? It obviously does get to you, or you wouldn't post it just to get engagement and validation. We see right through you, you see.

Reactions: 15
I absolutely don't think anyone should message her or call Big O a 'runt'. But why give people the oxygen, Kate? It obviously does get to you, or you wouldn't post it just to get engagement and validation. We see right through you, you see.
No one should call Big O a “runt” cos she’s absolutely not a runt haha! She’s a regular sized kid! KHM is the only one who’s obsessed with her size… no one else is even arsed

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aw that’s a shame O can’t help the fact she was born to KHM and daddy diy 😩
I have to say though why is it not showing her that opening up olives life to criticism isn’t fair she’s just a baby and there are lots of very cruel people out there and it’s not about “not letting it affect her” as she sits with her Prosecco in the spa it’s about safeguarding her child, her so called “reason to carry on”.
Fair enough if her and delo want to prat about and get called everything under the sun for it but they are consenting adults.
She’s really a selfish cow she thinks sharing that will get sympathy but tbh it just shows me a real lack of parenting capacity.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.