Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure I count 5 bottles as ‘lots’ of champagne… don’t know about you trolls but I’d much rather have a bottle of aldi prosecco than any of those!
Recently got asdas own asti Prosecco and was 👌🏻 Only 5.75 vs martini £8 one

Reactions: 11
When ya mates have to buy you a saint Laurent cap because they feel ashamed when you go out in your Calvin one and it stinks of the chippy 🤣🤣
Saint Laurent Cap, Tom Ford Sunglasses , Hermes Sandals & Champagne. Shows what everyone thinks of her..... Materialistic braggy bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Is it too late for a recap... Bloody real life job getting in the way of my tattling....

So last thread began with the Makeups all aboard the Harmony of the Seas, a holiday that Matt had chosen and organised all by himself, with only a lot of direction from Truff and her bespoke MLM travel agent.

After a day at Sea, it was straight to the Bahamas where Olive began her journey to skin cancer, playing on the beach in swimwear that was completely unsuitable for a baby, with little concern for sunscreen/hats or anything that may have protected her delicate skin.

Oluv shares her mother's passion for marine life and played with some crabs whilst Mum murdered a starfish all for the gram.

The next day Kate, who is surely lining up her entry for Mother of the Year, allowed her young daughter to scream at and get incredibly close to some pigs, who can blame Olive for being excited - she thought her mum was actually playing with her on the beach but it was just a large hog!

We were treated to some KHM gifted outfits and pube-dressed sushi (the best ever, better than Nobu), along with a tired and burnt Olive, but no ring from Delo just yet.... Still, Kate had removed the knock off Cartier in anticipation so the engagement was surely around the corner.

KHM wanted to support the locals and due to her tight budget excluding her from the organised on shore, Kate took a locally organised bus ride in Jamaica to a food bank... Poor love must have been hungry after being away from her all inclusive package for a couple of hours.

The days passed by quickly on this 6/10 day cruise (who's counting eh?) And after many very samey days on the beach where Olive wore mostly a manky brown bikini, accessorised with burnt tummy, the cruise was almost over... Surely Delo had the ring primed and ready for --content-- the engagement?

Sadly not, and in an effort to prove tattlers wrong about her selfish ways Truff and Matt booked half a day at Animal Kingdom for Olive between getting off the boat and getting on the plane. What a magical holiday for a toddler.

It goes without saying that everyone loved Oluv and the staff on the cruise were amazing and the nicest ever!

So truff is now back in Blighty, still Ms Makeup with all her scruffy clothes still in the suitcase... What could be next in the exciting life of KHM as it certainly won't be a wedding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
She knew she’d be flying out on holiday the day after her party but didn’t think to let people know so they didn’t buy her flowers that will sit and die for a week? “If any of my family was thinking of gifting me some fresh flowers for my birthday, I won’t be here for the week following my birthday so please feel free to donate the money to a charity you support instead” Keep that one for next year truff

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What happened to a good old fashioned text message to thank your mates 🥴 bad fukin meff

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I do quite enjoy champagne, but it is a tit gift IMO 😂
Everyone gets a bottle of champagne on their birthday from me, as I’m still trying to get rid of them from my wedding (almost 4 years ago 😂)… soz KHM but ya mates are giving you their leftovers

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Is it too late for a recap... Bloody real life job getting in the way of my tattling....

So last thread began with the Makeups all aboard the Harmony of the Seas, a holiday that Matt had chosen and organised all by himself, with only a lot of direction from Truff and her bespoke MLM travel agent.

After a day at Sea, it was straight to the Bahamas where Olive began her journey to skin cancer, playing on the beach in swimwear that was completely unsuitable for a baby, with little concern for sunscreen/hats or anything that may have protected her delicate skin.

Oluv shares her mother's passion for marine life and played with some crabs whilst Mum murdered a starfish all for the gram.

The next day Kate, who is surely lining up her entry for Mother of the Year, allowed her young daughter to scream at and get incredibly close to some pigs, who can blame Olive for being excited - she thought her mum was actually playing with her on the beach but it was just a large hog!

We were treated to some KHM gifted outfits and pube-dressed sushi (the best ever, better than Nobu), along with a tired and burnt Olive, but no ring from Delo just yet.... Still, Kate had removed the knock off Cartier in anticipation so the engagement was surely around the corner.

KHM wanted to support the locals and due to her tight budget excluding her from the organised on shore, Kate took a locally organised bus ride in Jamaica to a food bank... Poor love must have been hungry after being away from her all inclusive package for a couple of hours.

The days passed by quickly on this 6/10 day cruise (who's counting eh?) And after many very samey days on the beach where Olive wore mostly a manky brown bikini, accessorised with burnt tummy, the cruise was almost over... Surely Delo had the ring primed and ready for --content-- the engagement?

Sadly not, and in an effort to prove tattlers wrong about her selfish ways Truff and Matt booked half a day at Animal Kingdom for Olive between getting off the boat and getting on the plane. What a magical holiday for a toddler.

It goes without saying that everyone loved Oluv and the staff on the cruise were amazing and the nicest ever!

So truff is now back in Blighty, still Ms Makeup with all her scruffy clothes still in the suitcase... What could be next in the exciting life of KHM as it certainly won't be a wedding.
Journey to skin cancer 😂😂😂 howling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Everyone gets a bottle of champagne on their birthday from me, as I’m still trying to get rid of them from my wedding (almost 4 years ago 😂)… soz KHM but ya mates are giving you their leftovers
I definitely did the same after ours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She knew she’d be flying out on holiday the day after her party but didn’t think to let people know so they didn’t buy her flowers that will sit and die for a week? “If any of my family was thinking of gifting me some fresh flowers for my birthday, I won’t be here for the week following my birthday so please feel free to donate the money to a charity you support instead” Keep that one for next year truff
Why wouldn’t you give them to your Ma to enjoy them instead of letting them fester away in the house of horrors? She’s an ungrateful toad!

Reactions: 34
Literally cannot cope with little miss relatable taking the piss out of shopping at Aldi and Lidl. She honestly needs to duck off.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
So did 7 of her besties put in for that cap for her moonhead 😂
Also those flowers are lovely put fancy calling your brand primrose an divy

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.