Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gormless 🥴

I accidentally on last thread pressed wrong emotion, was sending love not laughing, sorry troll!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I googled her the other day to see if she was still on homies website. Read the Echo article again, can you believe this was her response to the allegations when the journalist approached her...... Just shows what a horrible bleep she is.

I’m not prepared to answer anything. If I’m going to explain myself it will be online, on my platform, on my terms.”
Haha 😄🤣 she's a bad prick isn't she

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she always post a story to explain she won't be on like we're all waiting on her next move with bated breath? Mate, I'll just go and laugh at fat Loz, doesn't ass me at all

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why does she always post a story to explain she won't be on like we're all waiting on her next move with bated breath? Mate, I'll just go and laugh at fat Loz, doesn't ass me at all
She's convinced herself that her and Olive are famous and very important.... that everyone needs a running commentary of everything they do, wear , eat. She's deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hahhaa she's must go MAD everytime an occasion passes by and he swerves her haha

I think she will go in for Moneymaker No2 now the 30th is over.
Got to have that superbespoke coil removed though hasn’t she?! #coilremovaljourney

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's back.... BRAG BRAG BRAG. It's all she does , all she uses her Insta for Me , Myself , Olive & I.
Augustus Gloop Posting all her birthday presents now.

"No one hates Instagram more than me" KHM April 2022
"Materialistic things don't matter 🥺"KHM March 2022

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m not sure I count 5 bottles as ‘lots’ of champagne… don’t know about you trolls but I’d much rather have a bottle of aldi prosecco than any of those!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m not sure I count 5 bottles as ‘lots’ of champagne… don’t know about you trolls but I’d much rather have a bottle of aldi prosecco than any of those!
I do quite enjoy champagne, but it is a tit gift IMO 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.