Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% had her lips done and they look like absolute tit. 0 definition in her top lip just a big sausage. Why is every procedure she has done absolutely tit 😂
Probably got it on the cheap & she never follows the after care instructions.

Reactions: 14
She’s off her head! I think about every post I make with my Cats on, especially on Facebook as people are sick and my babies are my weerrrllldd!! She’s posting a half naked toddler without a second thought.
Imagine putting a crappy arse social media account before the safety of your own child. She is vile.

Reactions: 8
Just seen that nine toes and watchmeeyebrows were at that party last night with PLF new bird. Bet kate was fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How is she still claiming size 10 then putting up videos that look like this?

Looks like she’s had lip filler again too, or maybe that’s just the tan…
I hadn’t noticed that wow! I was too busy looking at her gob wondering why she was talking out of one side… like she’s had a stroke or something … size10tits needs to get a new lip lady!

I would never put “kind”in the same bracket as an unpalatable, homophobic, racist bully. Mad that. Read the wiki.
She’s kinda tit, kinda smelly, kinda etc… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone tell me please what a no make up mum day is? She’s so fucken insensitive 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can someone tell me please what a no make up mum day is? She’s so fucken insensitive 😤
Trolls in confused. I’m having a no make up day but I’m struggling to become a mum. Will this no make up day help me to have a baby? Should I be wearing make up today because I’m not a mum? Help me on how this relates 🤦🏼‍♀️ She is an absolute bleep isn’t she 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Trolls in confused. I’m having a no make up day but I’m struggling to become a mum. Will this no make up day help me to have a baby? Should I be wearing make up today because I’m not a mum? Help me on how this relates 🤦🏼‍♀️ She is an absolute bleep isn’t she 🤬
Sending you all the hugs and fingers crossed for your baby soon! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s an ignorant pig! Can’t stand her! Oblivious to anything other her sad pathetic intasham of a life!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I am in the same boat as you. The fact she says stuff like that really does annoy me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
This is what I mean she’s so fucken insensitive honestly 🤯

Reactions: 12
Its the fact she's added a star emoji onto the babies nipple. Surely if you're having to emoji out certain body parts it tells you that you shouldn't be posting the photo full stop. Cant believe she's posted them, she has no boundaries with that kid.
She bleeping never did???? Oh my god

Ah duck her love. People like her shouldn’t ever become a parent and she doesn’t deserve a child at all. Always seems like it’s the absolute gobshites who get to be parents easily

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I cant stand her behaviour. That advert was awful- if you cant string a sentence together, you should not even try and Sell things. Sorry if that seems harsh but she is slap dash with everything

Reactions: 14
How the duck is she still chatting jet lag 🤣🤣

still jet lagged from her trip to Dubai when she was 14

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.