Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah thanks troll! Its been a long day 🙃

Just saw them. Who posts photos like that of a child??!! Just when I think I've seen the worst of her, she goes even lower

The Olive photos are on her grid, next row down as she’s pinned other stuff at the top.

Reactions: 6
Before and after my arse. These pics were taken seconds apart - but she’s put it a filter on the second one. Who can get an ‘after’ photo to line up identically with the ‘before’ shot? The towel hasn’t moved, neither has her necklace…she’s only taken her gegs off and posed slightly differently 🙄

Reactions: 14
Katie, why do you only turn your like count on when you reach a certain number of likes? Are you really that insecure?? And desperate for validation? That grid post of big O had the like count off last night and now you’ve switched it on. You are absolutely pathetic 😂

Can I also echo how disgusting these posts of Olive are? If she came to my school and I knew this kind of exploitation was going on in the public domain, I would see it as a safeguarding risk. She really needs to be careful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
That wedding make up is awful lashes look cheap and hanging in on for dear life
A khm staple, eyelashes that are never on right, nor do they remain on!
who in their right mind would hire her 2 paint their face!!!??? She’s a parody of herself and this stage 😳😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Is Kate not friends with Holly Burton? Looks like there’s some big party going on round there.
I think they are friends, but Holly is more friendly with PLF.

Just watched the Iconic AD she done, why does everything seem like a struggle for her to explain, like as if she can’t explain the concept of ‘prep set and glow’
Also says ‘I’ll do a swipe up link’ I thought they went off insta ages ago - bleeping tit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
“So when you’re having no make up mum days”. This does my head in - people who have a baby and everything they do and say revolves around being a mum, like everyone else is cast off and irrelevant. I had a colleague telling me the other day that I should freeze my eggs and I later heard her talking to a male colleague about how he’ll “obviously be a dad” some day. I’m not easily offended but duck me sometimes I do wonder how people are so ignorant.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I think they are friends, but Holly is more friendly with PLF.

Just watched the Iconic AD she done, why does everything seem like a struggle for her to explain, like as if she can’t explain the concept of ‘prep set and glow’
Also says ‘I’ll do a swipe up link’ I thought they went off insta ages ago - bleeping tit
I find it odd that Iconic haven’t shared her ‘ad’ yet, and there’s no discount code, just a link to already discounted products?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“So when you’re having no make up mum days”. This does my head in - people who have a baby and everything they do and say revolves around being a mum, like everyone else is cast off and irrelevant. I had a colleague telling me the other day that I should freeze my eggs and I later heard her talking to a male colleague about how he’ll “obviously be a dad” some day. I’m not easily offended but duck me sometimes I do wonder how people are so ignorant.
Also my hairdresser told me that people are using self tanning face sprays and it’s staining their hair around the hairline, so I look forward to seeing KHM’s orange hair soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Where do you start with spot the difference? Does she really think people are as stupid as her?
The tan takes a little while to develop yet she’s got the towels in exactly the same position 😂
Another #SHITAD

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.