Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowers60

VIP Member
Olive as a name didn’t get trolled. tattle took the piss about the story about a unique and bespoke name being the one she picked with a previous partner, and being stupid enough to leave it on a picture she uploaded when it was a secret. The name people ‘trolled’ was the fact you gave your kid the middle name Haze

• Haha
Reactions: 46

9Pine

VIP Member
Imagine how she’d feel if PLF had posted a snapshot of one of her brown sharks and asked the Internet for advice!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

gossip29

VIP Member
Now olive can count she just needs to teach her ma so she knows how many days she goes on holiday for

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

eskimopie

VIP Member
One thing that struck me when she was away was how many of us had had taken our kids to Disney, been to the Caribbean and were generally quite well travelled considering we’re all miserable bums on the dole.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I would fucking LOVE to get my hands on that phone.... 😂😂 have to get down to Liverpool one 😂😂🥷🥷

Imagine all the unedited pics, Gallery full of engagement rings she's not getting, all the companies emailing her telling her to get the posts down cos they don't work with her 😂😂

• Haha

eskimopie

VIP Member
Champagne is a classic re gift present! Like I got a bottle from Audi when I bought my car, re gifted it when my fella’s mate got married 🤣 it’s literally nothing special.
Soz for making myself sound like a big licks there, what I meant to say was.. when I took out finance on my new car 🤣🤣 and I only got the champagne cos they’d screwed something up.
Had a proper truff moment there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Keera

VIP Member
Imagine being a 30 year old mother and showing your birthday presents on your Insta story 🙂

• Haha
So let me get this right, she uses hair burst to make all her hair grow super fast and thick and then a razor to slow down the growth of her body hair?

Also what does she think collagen is? she reckons she "can't function" without her daily collagen, what does she actually think it's doing for her?

• Haha

Noseybonk

VIP Member
If Alan Carr, Harry Hill and yer ma putting the bins out (shown on feet!) did a fashion collab….

2966CCF0-4463-450A-A6F3-3F4925BA6BA8.jpeg

• Haha

eskimopie

VIP Member
Not a lot exciting to spill but basically he was out coked up with his mates when she was pregnant with the bespoke. They were in my work (I work in town) and I had to go and talk to them because they were acting like twats lifting up the outdoor furniture to take pics with it. No idea why 😂 they were all like having a laugh with each other but he was doing the rounds off on his own going between the girls I work with trying to flirt with them, saying how fit they are and asking them to come out for a drink after work and that and then I got in the way so they could escape and he was telling me how much money he’s got and if they owe anything he’ll pay it all this 😴 he was hassling the girls I work with and customers chatting their heads off about himself jaw swinging you could tell he doesn’t get out much 😂 everyone swerved him though so he was unsuccessful but not for lack of trying. Kate was hounding him phoning him while he was out cos his mates were laughing at him for it making a showww
I actually recall her being pregnant, him going out with the lads and someone coming on saying he’d been carrying on the night before. Remember she dragged him out breakfast on Allerton rd the next day?
And as much as she thinks we’re all horrible trolls, almost everyone on the thread told this person to hold the ☕ cos Kate was heavily pregnant at the time and didn’t need to be reading about her fellas antics. Tbh I think he’s just one of them that is a rat whenever he’s bladdered and nothing or no one will ever stop him.

Reactions: 43
She's back.... BRAG BRAG BRAG. It's all she does , all she uses her Insta for Me , Myself , Olive & I.
Augustus Gloop Posting all her birthday presents now.

"No one hates Instagram more than me" KHM April 2022
"Materialistic things don't matter 🥺"KHM March 2022

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Shazblag

VIP Member
The alleged troll does have a very valid point though, keep your kid in her bikini off social media, the internet is full of wronguns.

Reactions: 42