Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fizz22

VIP Member
The pic of her back "doing what she loves" has 5 comments. 1 is her mum, the other is her friend, 1is someone she grabbed a freebie off and the other 2 are bots. She is done. It's over... Whatever it was. Standing next to a very obvious size 8 shows she's isn't. Her child isn't a genius and it's obvious they don't have a close connection (because she sees her mum through the back of a phone). Last but not least, matt has no intentions of proposing off his own back, none. They've had 8 (that I can count) situations over the last 2 years and NADA. Get the message darling

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
Her last 4 posts haven't got over 500 likes. That's why she's doing stories about trolls.

Ya boring Kate! Go get a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Hahhaa she's must go MAD everytime an occasion passes by and he swerves her haha

I think she will go in for Moneymaker No2 now the 30th is over.
Yeah so do I. She can never just BE. Never content, always got to be striving for something else, always on a ‘journey’, always looking to shock and impress people. That’s the problem with these insta dick heads - never content and happy no matter what shite they spout

Reactions: 39

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Sick of opening insta and seeing either Max's shit or Olive's 🤢 kate, you're just fucking grim. Grow the fuck up you skanky mare

• Sick

getthekettleon cup

When I read some of the comments on her posts, with young girls saying your life is my life goals it makes me genuinely annoyed. Is this what youngins aspire too.
Personally life goals to me isn’t holidays, pretending you are someone you are not, life on credit, in a relationship that gives off zero connection and seeking validation for every aspect of your life 😴. Just saw the redknapps post about celebrating their 54th wedding anniversary! They are clearly still very much in love and it’s lovely to see
that to me is life goals
(Get better role models girls)

Shazblag

VIP Member
I won’t lie, I am absolutely fuckin fascinated by delo and what he thinks about everything. And his family.
I reckon he has a key in his back and she winds him up to perform the tasks she demands and then takes the key out when he goes to object. If she forgets to remove his key he fucks off to party in Rock Ferry.

• Haha

Salsausagelips

VIP Member
Ngl if I called my fella a sad twat on any form of social media I would be classed as single. That’s just disrespectful. Even though he is a twat at times I wouldn’t tell all my fucking followers.

• Heart

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Just back from a breast clinic appointment after finding another lump just before I got covid, so waited 2 weeks to be told I have a fat tit, well fatty tissue, I wanted to kiss the radiologist, I did sort of like patted her on her back as she was scanning me and giving me the good news.
I have been a ticking timebomb since I found it and Mr Blag near copped for the lot when he asked me something my mam would say “Have you got a clean bra on? “ When would I wear a dirty bra, Im not Truff.
So happy for you fat tits 😘 x

• Haha
  • Heart

Rothsey

VIP Member
Always looking for more but she’s actually less…
Ringless Boobless Jobless Brainless Tasteless
Senseless

Now do your washing you dirty ticket

• Haha

gossip29

VIP Member
Just back from a breast clinic appointment after finding another lump just before I got covid, so waited 2 weeks to be told I have a fat tit, well fatty tissue, I wanted to kiss the radiologist, I did sort of like patted her on her back as she was scanning me and giving me the good news.
I have been a ticking timebomb since I found it and Mr Blag near copped for the lot when he asked me something my mam would say “Have you got a clean bra on? “ When would I wear a dirty bra, Im not Truff.
Amazing news shaz but fat tits are not in fashion anymore sorry to break it to you x

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Cleanayr

Chatty Member
Another happy troll here 😁 only reason I watch miss makeup is to come on here for a laugh. If tattle disappeared tomorrow I would never watch her again. I'm sure I'm not the only one, she should be grateful for tattle 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38