Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Rarely comment but always watching and howling at you funny fuckers… unpopular opinion but just going off looks, she is deffo punching with delo. At least he looks the same in the flesh as he does in the pics she posts of him (apart from when she pumped him up like Johnny bravo last year when they were in Ibiza ) no I cried off that ( read the wiki) have you ever seen olive on his business page ? Has he even got any kind of social media account ‘ i would love to know what he really thinks about the carry on out of her daily! She must give him a dogs life , poor sod isn’t allowed to move 😳 And as queen barb said calling him a tw@t on her socials cause he was looking at protein and she can’t bare him taking an interest in something he actually likes,!! I felt that!! Absolute toxic behaviour. I think it’s pretty evident now that the non engagement on the dream holiday of a lifetime just confirms that he’s only in it for the messiah child ! Ok I’ll see myself out now 👋😂

• Heart
Reactions: 42

MeOnScreen

Chatty Member
Just like to add, she has not been bitten by a horse fly.
I worked with rodeo horses on ranches in USA and Oz and was bitten by one. They are huge, painful and made me feel quite ill.
Kate, hun, you’ve been bitten by a normal fly probably attracted to your house by all the food you have open in you pantry, you filthy animal.

• Haha

MeOnScreen

Chatty Member
That’s it, I’ve come to my conclusion. She clearly isn’t well, like who posts a picture of their child’s shit to 180k people.
She’s literally just made me feel ill.
Who leaves it there to get a photo 🤢🤢
My sister once posted a picture of my nieces nappy to my and my mum and we both kicked off at her because it wasn’t fair on the baby. She’s never done it since.

Kate, you’re not relatable, you’re a bum, you’re tacky but above all else, you’re just filthy.

• Sick
  • Heart

eyeaoo

You know what, you’re so right.

She spends her time reading here, then trying to prove points against the criticism. It’s most certainly not Tattle she needs to be worrying about. She needs to channel that kind of energy in to protecting her kid. I have private profile and still don’t post any pictures of mine, just not worth it.
Absolutely, I have 3 daughters and all of them have worn swimming costumes to the beach and their swimming lessons for the entirety of their childhoods, I think it’s awful that shops actually sell bikinis in sizes as small as Olives (sorry if that’s an old fashioned opinion) but it’s the reason I’ve never shopped in places like river island for my children, I just find some of their clothes to be so inappropriate. As parents it’s impossible to protect our children from everything but preventing them from obvious harm should be a maternal instinct. I wonder what she’d have to say if Matt uploaded a picture of her in a bikini without permission to 180k people + when she only posts pictures of herself in high waisted bikinis or swimming costumes 😶

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Trolive’s speech is actually really good, considering you would think her ma has had a lobotomy.

The actual orange and yellow undertones of that foundation Mrs Makeup has caked herself in makes me Ill.

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Where’s the randox health check revel?
Where’s the breast feeding journey.
The podcast
The police investigation
Garden revel
The talks in schools she was doing
Her charity work at the special education needs school.
Her support for the small brands she begs off but never buys again.
Her apology
And ZSM now that she’s in ZSS

• Heart
  • Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
She’s such a braggy insufferable cuntrag. As if anyone asked her if she has more holidays booked. She’s asked herself so she can brag, the horrible little stink

• Heart
  • Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Did she take her case to Walmart after Animal Kingdom - I am so confused that she has zipped round Animal Kingdom in 4 hours but managed to squeeze in a trip to a supermarket 😵💫😵💫

• Haha

Davena94

VIP Member
How is she getting away with saying the collagen is making her lashes grow? It’s utter bullshit none of the ingredients have scientific links to hair growth

• Haha
  • Heart

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
I think she's quiet as maybe her phone is broke? She was spotted yday in Apple Liverpool One with Olive, with a face like a slapped arse moaning over her phone to the tech guys......spotted by a fellow troll who doesn't post, so posting for her 🙂
Imagine Kate with no phone and having to interact with her own kid. She'll be fumin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40

poppet88

Chatty Member
Sorry to disappoint truffle cunt but im defo not unhappy I just can’t bare cunts like you who’s making our children grow up thinking they have to have a certain life through social media. My boys think girls like you are vile they prefer girls who work hard at school to go on to have a great careers as they are hardworking for there future. Unlike you little coke whore ha ha ha ha 😘

And how was she filming olive at the ice cream farm if her phone was broke? But couldn’t come on insta 🤥
That’s a long rant for someone who isn’t arsed?! What a boring cunt

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40