Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wkdbird

VIP Member
Just like to add, she has not been bitten by a horse fly.
I worked with rodeo horses on ranches in USA and Oz and was bitten by one. They are huge, painful and made me feel quite ill.
Kate, hun, you’ve been bitten by a normal fly probably attracted to your house by all the food you have open in you pantry, you filthy animal.
Same I ended up in hospital after a horse fly bite!

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
My child is 5, she’s average for her size, but only fits into clothes that are aged 9-10 and all incredibly inappropriate. Pisses me right off

Foodaholic

VIP Member
If you shave it it will grow back spiky like a bloke!

Bet she’s uses the same razor on her top lip after shaving her bum hole. Proper odd bod this one.
Oh sorry, I have no intention of shaving I would end up looking a gazillion times worse than I already do.
But her claims are so stupid!

Wait, does this mean big O will be able to count how many days shes been on holiday for.
Yruff proper grates on me like correcting big O as if she knows how to count.
O looks like she's been crying her eyes out there. Day with the besie must be going great if she's posting whilst on it.

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
Nah you just think that cos what she chooses to post online. If you think about it, yes she has a house, but it’s filthy & upside down with no living room to enjoy as a family. She has a kid but can’t engage with her cos she is too busy filming everything in sights hence why Olaf loves her Dad the most! Yeh she has Delo but I am 100% convinced he is there for Olaf’s sake or else why was he shagging girls from Rockyferry behind her slab back plus rumour has it he was physically violent to his last GF.
Then remember every time she has an event she has to beg for free decor, balloons, food.
She is an absolute maggot of a human being!
Any actual proof of the cheating though? I don’t know… that’s why social media can be bloody shit cause you see people like her who don’t have to work hard, can’t even bloody string a sentence together and gets bloody everything driving round in a range. Just makes you think wtf do I need to be doing then 😂😂😂

GiraffeFur

Chatty Member
Unfortunately, I need to tell you that sometimes when they’re home from university, you still need to put them to bed! Or is that just me??
Then I’m fine with that too ❤

Why does olive sit in the middle of the kitchen alone with the dog swarming her feet for tea? Where do Kate and matt eat? Why aren’t they all sat together? Proper weirdo family
Think she’s sat in front of the weirdly placed TV. Heaven forbid the child makes a noise during dinner.

Last edited:

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
🙌🏻could not agree more, why on earth does anyone think this is normal in the world we live in?!
Another one I follow @thelifeofthreesiblings is equally vile, got her little girl dressed up in high heels today twerking and dancing round like a stripper to her nearly twenty thousand followers. Had to unfollow her cos it made me feel sick. These people have no regard to the danger they’re putting their babies in 😢
I follow them too, I thought Kate was bad until I seen them, the parents are desperate to make them kids famous.

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Someone was after a Duggee sun suit.. my son picked one up in sainsburys today! I think it was only about £13.

That’s right, Kate, THIRTEEN ENGLISH POUNDS, to keep my kids skin safe in the sun.
This was me for my baby nephew so thank you!!!! 😄
My mum sent me this pic before. It's a beach outfit she's bought for my son for when we go away. As well as being sun safe and modestly covered, he will still look cute as he'll View attachment 1386699

*hell
this is sooooo cute!

• Heart

Rothsey

VIP Member
How is she still claiming size 10 then putting up videos that look like this?

Looks like she’s had lip filler again too, or maybe that’s just the tan…
I hadn’t noticed that wow! I was too busy looking at her gob wondering why she was talking out of one side… like she’s had a stroke or something … size10tits needs to get a new lip lady!

I would never put “kind”in the same bracket as an unpalatable, homophobic, racist bully. Mad that. Read the wiki.
She’s kinda shit, kinda smelly, kinda etc… 🤣

• Haha

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
Ah thanks troll! Its been a long day 🙃

Just saw them. Who posts photos like that of a child??!! Just when I think I've seen the worst of her, she goes even lower

The Olive photos are on her grid, next row down as she’s pinned other stuff at the top.

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Didn't she do a wedding the other day? So she's done that with her hair in a mask?!
I'm very low maintenance so don't know frequency of hair masks etc but if you need to do them as often as for as long as she does, wouldn't that be odd?

Isn't this pt bride the Australian one? Xx
I had a nose and maybe from uk originally but not sure if Wirral. Does any local people have more goss? 😂

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
Do we think she hasn’t been invited to the new Flannels beauty hall? Seen a few beauty bloggers posting about it but not a peep from truff 🤭
Also, they’ve got a Barry’s boot camp at the top of Flannels. Interesting but am I shite paying £20 for a class 😅
Who's Barry?

• Haha