Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowers60

VIP Member
One thing that struck me when she was away was how many of us had had taken our kids to Disney, been to the Caribbean and were generally quite well travelled considering we’re all miserable bums on the dole.
Well, KHM manages it, so why can’t the trolls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Bunny Rockard

VIP Member
Then I’m fine with that too ❤

Think she’s sat in front of the weirdly placed TV. Heaven forbid the child makes a noise during dinner.
The shape and layout of the current kitchen looks like it should have been an original living room / dining room, a fireplace (where the TV is) and joining onto a conservatory.
Weird. Read the wiki.

gossip29

VIP Member
Trolls are there any threads I can ask about skin care so I don’t derail here? I’m getting married this year and need recommendations on facials. Don’t want skin like truffs on my big day

• Heart

slidders

Chatty Member
Trolls I’m booking a little holiday with the gammon and 2 kids for October time, anyone recommend anywhere nice round that time with stuff for a 2 and a half year old wild child?
Not to derail truff stinks of 4 week old washing
Costa Teguise in Lanzarote was lovely that time last year. And you can get loads of days trips out if you don’t hire a car, if that’s your vibe though we just did the beach and pool most days.
The big zoo Rancho Texas was amazing, kids loved it on the only mildly rainy day we had.

• Heart

Cady1954

VIP Member
Not a lot exciting to spill but basically he was out coked up with his mates when she was pregnant with the bespoke. They were in my work (I work in town) and I had to go and talk to them because they were acting like twats lifting up the outdoor furniture to take pics with it. No idea why 😂 they were all like having a laugh with each other but he was doing the rounds off on his own going between the girls I work with trying to flirt with them, saying how fit they are and asking them to come out for a drink after work and that and then I got in the way so they could escape and he was telling me how much money he’s got and if they owe anything he’ll pay it all this 😴 he was hassling the girls I work with and customers chatting their heads off about himself jaw swinging you could tell he doesn’t get out much 😂 everyone swerved him though so he was unsuccessful but not for lack of trying. Kate was hounding him phoning him while he was out cos his mates were laughing at him for it making a showww
Well that was hot tea..not

18 seasons of Greys Anatomy and she is just starting to watch, she wont be able to follow. 🤣
Oh she'll confuse bowels with bowls

• Haha
Reactions: 7

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
I've been at 2 kids parties today. 2. So just catching up! I can't see anything on her page re Olive today so assume it was removed. Luckily though, I caught up in time for more poo and this time not whilst eating my tea! What a time to be alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 7