Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

9Pine

VIP Member
Troll, it’s perfectly simple, she hasn’t washed her hair for 15 days, all the tapes have slid out in the grease so she’s getting a bob but not, and the answer to the question is …. Nowhere to be found!

also I’m a happy troll thanks, I’ve got a living room, husband, car that I own fully and 2 kids whose pictures aren’t on the dark web you turd
I deduced from her post that she’s either getting a job or a Bob, or maybe neither!

Hey, Truff, here’s a poster for your window. Alternatively, please stick this sign up your a**e and proof read your bloody posts before sharing them with the world. You‘re giving me a headache. God knows what non-Tattle people think trying to decipher her ramblings.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Rothsey

VIP Member
Just back from a breast clinic appointment after finding another lump just before I got covid, so waited 2 weeks to be told I have a fat tit, well fatty tissue, I wanted to kiss the radiologist, I did sort of like patted her on her back as she was scanning me and giving me the good news.
I have been a ticking timebomb since I found it and Mr Blag near copped for the lot when he asked me something my mam would say “Have you got a clean bra on? “ When would I wear a dirty bra, Im not Truff.
Fantastic news Shazzer! Good to hear x

• Heart

YR80

Chatty Member
Haha she done the same to me, blocked me fully, I never followed just looked at stories. Imagine having the time to be bothered to do that! (She's not managed to find my other accounts though that can still see her mwhaha!)
She’s been bloody on it with mine so please can we share all content that she posts 😂

9Pine

VIP Member
I've been at 2 kids parties today. 2. So just catching up! I can't see anything on her page re Olive today so assume it was removed. Luckily though, I caught up in time for more poo and this time not whilst eating my tea! What a time to be alive.
The Olive photos are on her grid, next row down as she’s pinned other stuff at the top.

Reactions: 3

Burrito88

VIP Member
How old is she do you know? Mines 28 months and has never drawn on a cupboard or messed with wipes. I'm not perfect and I'm sure the day will come for me but I cant understand it. If she was in the same room as her and she kept checking on her, surely this could have been avoided! Probably in another room pissing about on her phone
2 in august

• Wow

poppet88

Chatty Member
Hey trolls, can I get some hairdresser recommendations please? North Liverpool (Maghull, Aintree, Ormskirk way) need a really really good cut and in a nice calm salon?!

Thanks trolls
Have a look at @themollymakeover she’s fab

ButterTart

VIP Member
Has anyone used Tea to Tan bronzer made By Terry? If so what are you thoughts? I’ve seen a lot of it on Insta recently and I’m tempted.
I’d ask ZSM but I don’t want the opinion of a racist homophobic bully!
I have; it's really fussy to use and blend out properly, at least for me.

• Heart