Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rothsey

VIP Member
Has anyone used Tea to Tan bronzer made By Terry? If so what are you thoughts? I’ve seen a lot of it on Insta recently and I’m tempted.
I’d ask ZSM but I don’t want the opinion of a racist homophobic bully!

Reactions: 6

Sez99

VIP Member
Has she announced a pregnancy ?
I went on her page for a nosey and that swimming cozy pic that’s pinned is a pregnant belly if ever I saw one !!!!

• Haha

Leodog19

VIP Member
It was a sitting room @Leodog19.
So was the old kitchen small ?

It was the room that’s now Oluv’s playroom but obviously wasn’t Instagram worthy! My professional recommendation to any client thinking of doing what she did would’ve been to demolish the conservatory and extend the full width across the back, putting the utility & a downstairs loo where the kitchen was (where you don’t need a view). She could’ve then had a fancy new kitchen, doors/glazing opening onto the building site garden, and a fabulous family space. Forget the ridiculous garage conversion. I’m sure the reason she goes out all the time is because she’s not happy in that house.
O Deffo I'd wish I'd of extended myn instead of putting a conservatory on myn years ago I keep saying to my husband Can we knock it down but he's having non of it 🤔🥴🥴

It was the room that’s now Oluv’s playroom but obviously wasn’t Instagram worthy! My professional recommendation to any client thinking of doing what she did would’ve been to demolish the conservatory and extend the full width across the back, putting the utility & a downstairs loo where the kitchen was (where you don’t need a view). She could’ve then had a fancy new kitchen, doors/glazing opening onto the building site garden, and a fabulous family space. Forget the ridiculous garage conversion. I’m sure the reason she goes out all the time is because she’s not happy in that house.
Looks OK to me just needed re doing

Last edited:
Anyone tried one of those fake tan sheet protectors? Nothing by B Perfect though. Rather stick pins in my eyes than buy something she’s advertising

Reactions: 5

chattycatty

VIP Member
Just back from a breast clinic appointment after finding another lump just before I got covid, so waited 2 weeks to be told I have a fat tit, well fatty tissue, I wanted to kiss the radiologist, I did sort of like patted her on her back as she was scanning me and giving me the good news.
I have been a ticking timebomb since I found it and Mr Blag near copped for the lot when he asked me something my mam would say “Have you got a clean bra on? “ When would I wear a dirty bra, Im not Truff.
Great to hear this shaz ❤ Sending you a massive hug. Xx

• Heart

Leodog19

VIP Member
Wonder Water news. £5 at Sainsburys including the new version for coloured hair.

Back to Truff now as I’ve been out all morning so need to catch up with her latest exciting life instalment….
Same in boots yesterday

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Just back from a breast clinic appointment after finding another lump just before I got covid, so waited 2 weeks to be told I have a fat tit, well fatty tissue, I wanted to kiss the radiologist, I did sort of like patted her on her back as she was scanning me and giving me the good news.
I have been a ticking timebomb since I found it and Mr Blag near copped for the lot when he asked me something my mam would say “Have you got a clean bra on? “ When would I wear a dirty bra, Im not Truff.
Love this 😀 ❤

• Heart

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
I have never heard of this lust living until I came on tattle, just had a look and her and The Cheshire Grey home could be cloned from the same stepford wives mould. If they were chocolate they would eat themselves with all the eyefucking of the phone.
ETA is this who truff is trying to be 🤣 haaaaa she has no chance.

She’s abit of a bike that one, making out her shit don’t stink

Kate will be here next week she thinks her real life trolls will be here 🤣🕵️‍♀️View attachment 1401116

That’s the scariest fucking thing I’ve seen. What is it?! 🫣

• Haha

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
Made up for you 👏🏻 hope you have a boss celebratory tea!! X

• Heart

Shazblag

VIP Member
Wonder Water news. £5 at Sainsburys including the new version for coloured hair.

Back to Truff now as I’ve been out all morning so need to catch up with her latest exciting life instalment….
£4.95 in B&M but only the dream lengths version.

Foodaholic

VIP Member
And the fact her make up isn’t always the same? If it’s the Hannah Martin I follow she does a lot of royalty make ups
Yes! She did Beatrice and Eugenie for the jubilee! I'm in awe of her. She's making me want to chop my hair off, she's stunning!

Abongo2

Chatty Member
It seems she IS the bride. Looks like they got married on a beach somewhere and this is the UK celebration. AND her insta says they are coming home after three years in Aus.
Renames the bridal hair as a bridal wave.

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
100%. I actually feel so sorry for Olive. She's gonna have such a complex. My bespoke likes doing flashcards and he'll be like "cat!" and I'm like "yeeeeh sort of. It's a dolphin but I can see where you're coming from..." and my husband and I sorta exchange a secret silent laugh, but I feel like Truff just maliciously takes the piss so blatantly out of Olive, as if she's like a teenager saying thick stuff rather than a one year old literally just learning to talk.
Olives two next month isn't she?

GiraffeFur

Chatty Member
Reported it too, poor little Olive. I won’t even send my husband pics of the bespoke in his nappy and that’s just on text, I’m that paranoid.
Not paranoid, sensible! I am funny about sending anything, I once took a picture of a rash on my sons leg and his bits were showing, I didn’t even like having it on my phone!