Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowers60

VIP Member
Just watched a live with an MUA called Hannah Martin, anyone watch? She's actual dream, so lovely, smiley, professional and knowledgeable. Was WERID watching a makeup live and the word TROLL not be used.
Mind blown.
And the fact her make up isn’t always the same? If it’s the Hannah Martin I follow she does a lot of royalty make ups

Reactions: 7

LockdownLurker2020

Hey trolls, can I get some hairdresser recommendations please? North Liverpool (Maghull, Aintree, Ormskirk way) need a really really good cut and in a nice calm salon?!

Thanks trolls
I go to Lucy at Anna Elizabeth on Deyes Lane shops she’s really nice and friendly and always makes a lovely job of my hair.

ps truff stinks and i bet she hasnt been doing her washing despite what she said before on her return post 🐮 💩

• Heart

Wkdbird

VIP Member
Remember when arl sallie massive flaps got her Instagram taken away, why did Instagram do that? Can we get them to remove THM 🤔

• Haha

Rothsey

VIP Member
Maybe get off your phone your horror and take care of your kid and interact with her instead of babbling shit to strangers cunt

Savers and homies also sell if for £4.75 xx
I think that’s too neat for big O, it looks like Kate’s done a shopping list

GiraffeFur

Chatty Member
Never heard of that Amelia before today but just had a nose and she is hands down a million times better MUA than arl bulb nose! Wonder how and why Kate is involved cos she brings nothing to that photoshoot other than Harry Hill vibes.
Must’ve had a last min cancellation.

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
Ahh I've got the same set & crocs for my little fella Birk for our Sept holiday. He's got a rash vest or a full swimsuit for everyday , hats for everyday. Oh and we're staying in a family friendly hotel.... & I've already bought bottles of factor 50 , spray , cream & roll on, oh and Armbands. Me and my gammon aren't planning a bar crawl around the Costa Del Sol either.
Fancy us trolls being parenting exspects hey haha.
Those home bargains kids crocs are the best, the only ones that don't rub their feet 🤣

• Heart

TaylorMomsen

Chatty Member
Hey trolls, can I get some hairdresser recommendations please? North Liverpool (Maghull, Aintree, Ormskirk way) need a really really good cut and in a nice calm salon?!

Thanks trolls
Crown and Aura on Warbreck Moor is lovely!
Chilled and not pretentious - and you get biscuits and a drink
Truff smells.

• Heart

chattycatty

VIP Member
Maybe get off your phone your horror and take care of your kid and interact with her instead of babbling shit to strangers cunt

Wonder Water news. £5 at Sainsburys including the new version for coloured hair.

Back to Truff now as I’ve been out all morning so need to catch up with her latest exciting life instalment….
Savers and homies also sell if for £4.75 xx

Attachments

• Wow

eskimopie

VIP Member
Trolls I’m booking a little holiday with the gammon and 2 kids for October time, anyone recommend anywhere nice round that time with stuff for a 2 and a half year old wild child?
Not to derail truff stinks of 4 week old washing
Uk or abroad? We went to Bahia Principle Fantasia Tenerife (think I’ve spelt that right) last October and kids loved it. Half term prices are a joke though 😭

• Heart

chattycatty

VIP Member
Did she not post her collagen stuff earlier saying how amazing her skin is and now she’s just posted an ad for razors with a giant spot on her nose and looking grubby as? Looks like it’s working wonders for you Kate, let me run out and buy some now 🤦🏼‍♀️

Why is she so terrible at her “job”
Isn’t she 🤮 I thought she was smooth like a dolphin 🐬

• Sick
  • Haha

9Pine

VIP Member
Sooo was her friend just a guest at a wedding and she’s counting that as ‘bridal glam’ surely she’s not the bride

#️⃣ 7bridesinjuly
It seems she IS the bride. Looks like they got married on a beach somewhere and this is the UK celebration. AND her insta says they are coming home after three years in Aus.