Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foodaholic

VIP Member
David Halsall Salon......but he may be booked up well in advance
Oh thank you! I will check them out!

How is spotting olives name on a dummy clip trolling her 😂😂😂 fuk off you weirdo
I know! She needs to learn the definition of trolling. What a fucking moron.

Wow, just checked out his insta. What a page, how work is amazing and the others too.. oooh love it..!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Just back from a breast clinic appointment after finding another lump just before I got covid, so waited 2 weeks to be told I have a fat tit, well fatty tissue, I wanted to kiss the radiologist, I did sort of like patted her on her back as she was scanning me and giving me the good news.
I have been a ticking timebomb since I found it and Mr Blag near copped for the lot when he asked me something my mam would say “Have you got a clean bra on? “ When would I wear a dirty bra, Im not Truff.
Oh thats good news ❤❤

• Heart

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
Is it too late for a recap... Bloody real life job getting in the way of my tattling....

So last thread began with the Makeups all aboard the Harmony of the Seas, a holiday that Matt had chosen and organised all by himself, with only a lot of direction from Truff and her bespoke MLM travel agent.

After a day at Sea, it was straight to the Bahamas where Olive began her journey to skin cancer, playing on the beach in swimwear that was completely unsuitable for a baby, with little concern for sunscreen/hats or anything that may have protected her delicate skin.

Oluv shares her mother's passion for marine life and played with some crabs whilst Mum murdered a starfish all for the gram.

The next day Kate, who is surely lining up her entry for Mother of the Year, allowed her young daughter to scream at and get incredibly close to some pigs, who can blame Olive for being excited - she thought her mum was actually playing with her on the beach but it was just a large hog!

We were treated to some KHM gifted outfits and pube-dressed sushi (the best ever, better than Nobu), along with a tired and burnt Olive, but no ring from Delo just yet.... Still, Kate had removed the knock off Cartier in anticipation so the engagement was surely around the corner.

KHM wanted to support the locals and due to her tight budget excluding her from the organised on shore, Kate took a locally organised bus ride in Jamaica to a food bank... Poor love must have been hungry after being away from her all inclusive package for a couple of hours.

The days passed by quickly on this 6/10 day cruise (who's counting eh?) And after many very samey days on the beach where Olive wore mostly a manky brown bikini, accessorised with burnt tummy, the cruise was almost over... Surely Delo had the ring primed and ready for --content-- the engagement?

Sadly not, and in an effort to prove tattlers wrong about her selfish ways Truff and Matt booked half a day at Animal Kingdom for Olive between getting off the boat and getting on the plane. What a magical holiday for a toddler.

It goes without saying that everyone loved Oluv and the staff on the cruise were amazing and the nicest ever!

So truff is now back in Blighty, still Ms Makeup with all her scruffy clothes still in the suitcase... What could be next in the exciting life of KHM as it certainly won't be a wedding.
Fantastic 👏👏👏👏

Why’s she taking cookie mix on a shoot??

Also, she’s aware you can get betty Crocker mix here right..?
Eeee,she’s thick as fuck.

• Haha

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Hey trolls, can I get some hairdresser recommendations please? North Liverpool (Maghull, Aintree, Ormskirk way) need a really really good cut and in a nice calm salon?!

Thanks trolls

Ssslllfff75

Hey trolls, can I get some hairdresser recommendations please? North Liverpool (Maghull, Aintree, Ormskirk way) need a really really good cut and in a nice calm salon?!

Thanks trolls

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Just back from a breast clinic appointment after finding another lump just before I got covid, so waited 2 weeks to be told I have a fat tit, well fatty tissue, I wanted to kiss the radiologist, I did sort of like patted her on her back as she was scanning me and giving me the good news.
I have been a ticking timebomb since I found it and Mr Blag near copped for the lot when he asked me something my mam would say “Have you got a clean bra on? “ When would I wear a dirty bra, Im not Truff.
Amazing news @Shazblag 🥰

• Heart