Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those home bargains kids crocs are the best, the only ones that don't rub their feet

Reactions: 7
My theory is she’s read here after the fake troll story, seen the comment about the nursery, shit her keks and is conjouring up a ‘I’m at my lowest. My mentul helf is at it’s worst. The trolls just can’t leave me alone. Blah blah. All the usual shite’.

This woman has to record her daughters piss and shit on the floor. 24 hours of silence after such a revelation on here, as we all know, she’s fucking hated, we’re getting a red rant about the trolls incoming.

Reactions: 49
100% this. She’s got no content now the birthdays over and the credit cards are maxed out. The nursery thing is the best thing she can use now to claim the trolls are trying to ruin her life. “I can’t even take olive to school anymore without them stalking me..”

Reactions: 28
Can't go wrong with a pair of jarg crocs goss yano what, I've used the factor 50 from aldi and lidl for years and the kids have never burnt. Best suncream by a mile and it's only a couple of quid. Kate would do well to take our advice and do right by her kid

When the influencer becomes the influenced

Reactions: 18
She will be full steam ahead begging for freebies for Olaf’s 2nd birthday

Reactions: 18
See her instafriend Nadia from Scotland is down doing promo at Cheshire Oaks.

Reactions: 9
Yep 100% she’s read here seen she’s hated at the nursery and disliked over the treatment towards Olive i think troll meltdown is incoming kate maybe now your eyes will open and you will realise why your so disliked not just in every salon in liverpool your hated in nursery’s now too happy sunday kate get up make that bed and stomp round and prepare your troll rant

Reactions: 24
It’ll be all dramatic. I’ve had to take Olive out of her nursery which “she never really goes to anyway ”. The trolls have stalked me to her nursery and said they saw me smoking…it was a kinda bueno this time!

On another note, on the beg for Olives birthday is a shout…balon arches at the ready and a ridiculous amount of cakes. Reminds me, must start my bespokes birthday planning!

Reactions: 29
I’m just embarrassed for her - putting herself and her child through all this (if the troll comments are even real) all because she’s too lazy to work a day job

Reactions: 17
Read this as Liam Gallagher.
I have never worn a bikini it’s so inappropriate man... As you were -LG x

Reactions: 36
Their new spray bottles that must it out are so good, the roll one where shit!
KHM probably can’t take pics as olives burn is peeling and she looks terrible

Reactions: 13
Randomly I went back and watched her 'podcast' with old cloud head Lineker. The way she changed her tune half way through, going from saying we are all trolls on here and then changing her mind by the end saying writing on here was 'whatever' but sending direct messages was out of order.
And her talking over everyone all the time, the Costa Del Sol Creeper gave up trying by the end of it

Reactions: 20
Do you think she fell out or something with the other girl that was on it, the girl from corrie? I only say that cos I imagine truffle to be the type to forcing a friendship with someone that's on the the tele etc? I think she's coming back in it again this week.

Those home bargains kids crocs are the best, the only ones that don't rub their feet
The real ones are gorgeous and only 15 pound at amazon

It's a bit strange that the person that said that not been on again it probably her doing it so she can do that. We know she's done that before

Sure look at Lauren goodger, her poor babys handle has the word sex in on Instagram
Knew well what she was doing so kids of dirty perverts can ogle her naked baby, that she posts a lot

Reactions: 14
The real ones are gorgeous and only 15 pound at amazon

It's a bit strange that the person that said that not been on again it probably her doing it so she can do that. We know she's done that before
I agree. The comment about DJ Indesit “attempting to cheat” in Liverpool, the comment on her post about the kid, then the “hated at nursery” comment, I find it suspicious that these comments are always made when ZSM is “away having the best time with her best friends”.

All of that random “tea” being spilled in a few hours when there’s nothing for weeks even months? I take it with a pinch of salt and believe it is ZSM or her camp enabling the 7pm Sunday troll rant. Read the wiki.

Reactions: 46
@Bunny Rockard, i agree with you here, I do wonder why her mates enable her? They are all up their own arsed so I’m surprised they give her the time of day.
imagine feeling comfortable with your so called friends writing stuff about you on here. WERID, VERY WERID

Reactions: 17
I went for an appointment yesterday with someone who used to work with her back in the day.
They said she use to be lovely but she actually doesn't have anyone around her now & It's all gone to her head.
Confirming what we all already knew!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.