Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the security queue at manc airport the other week every bag going through the machine was a blag dior tote not even exaggerating 😂

This was my flight back from turkey the other week no lie. I’ve got one real designer handbag and I would not be stuffing it under the seat infront of me like those lot were doing! (So obviously all fakes)

Reactions: 23
Walking round with a Primark cozzy and a Rive Gauche bag. Ok hun.
Like she’s @FilthyRich when she isnt, she has spend duck all on this holiday, visiting beaches cost a big fat 0. All the food she has ate is included in the cruise cost. She is on her arse living beyond her means.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
don’t see the point in designer gear, no offence to anyone that likes it. One bag could be a weekend family break.

What’s with month long 30ths . Is 30 even a thing? I got a Chinese takeaway for mine.
That missgreedyshome con artist is the same, been to Paris for a fake engagement, party, weekend in some posh tent. All for show, Instahuns. Probably living on credit card.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s done it again….. gone on a short holiday and stretched it out to seem like a couple of weeks, exceeded herself this time though by flying the other side of the world and getting on a ship to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She once said on a “haul” that she sometimes buys olive clothes or shoes that are too big especially if the last ones so she can grow into them and other kids can’t have the same trends as her 🙄
I was on board with this approach till I got to the last bit! I'm one of those dreadful people who go to the Next sale and queue up, and I usually grab stuff in the next size or two up but it's to keep in the drawer for when he has one of those overnight growth spurts, not so I can show off his sold-out limited-edition bespoke no-longer-available gear 🙈

Reactions: 10
Can yous actually imagineeeee the tales those two have told all their new friends aka Strangers from allll around the worrrrld who loveeee Olive about themselves.....

Kate is a famous influencer with her own clothing , PJ line and makeup line. She's also a model, Chef & Early years exspect but spends her time travelling.
Matt is a property developer with a global portfolio & his own building company.
Olive is a famous child model & is a training olympics equestrian.
They have decided to visit the Caribbean as a break from their holiday home in Dubai as Kates been going since she was 14.
Their main home is a mansion in Cheshire with a full time housekeeper (Mez)
This is KHMs 2nd birthday holiday as she had a "holiday" in London plus a celebrity guest birthday party (Amanda H 😂😩) and bought a new Range Rover before flying BIZZO class to Orlando...
I would love to be a fly on the wall , the stuff theyl be coming out with

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
She left after @QueenBarb2 left a laughing comment after someone said she should change her name to @filthyhumble, which was hilarious she never posted again.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Truff must have read @filthyrich’s comments as she got herself a Jan Molby frock.

0B4A3A3A-923D-4FB6-9EEA-52222640B33C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Quick Question: Has anyone seen any other child on this boat trip? Read the wiki.
No sign of any other children.
No high chairs in any of the places they’ve eaten.
No kids pool or play areas that she’s shown us.
No mini disco or childrens entertainment.

It’s almost as if it’s not really a holiday suitable for children, isn’t it?!?!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
What’s with the Theresa May stance and her head looking like a little pea on the family photo
Also looks like Delos pointing his toes 😂🤮
2DAF170C-1939-416B-9DD5-27A6811AFD58.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.