Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have got to catch up as been away but need to ask if someone hasn’t already - why are her and Olive dressed like Wetherspoons plates?
Bet the poor kids red hot, sweating through her sunburn on to some scratchy tit material of that outfit, in tropical temperatures…. They are shocking parents

Olaf looks like she struggles to walk anyway,I bought a pair like that last year from H&M & wore them once as they killed the sole of my foot & they were my right size !! She's going to end up with feet like Noami 9 toes !
Add to that the bleeping rope burn for the kid, if her feet are burnt too it’ll be hell. it’s too much

Kate, cut your kids nails you scruff
Bet she bites them down for her ya know
She’s a complete grotbag

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
You can buy toddler shoes so cheap surely you’d buy some that actually fit 😭
She once said on a “haul” that she sometimes buys olive clothes or shoes that are too big especially if the last ones so she can grow into them and other kids can’t have the same trends as her 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
She once said on a “haul” that she sometimes buys olive clothes or shoes that are too big especially if the last ones so she can grow into them and other kids can’t have the same trends as her 🙄
Eee she’s a first class cock
Like some 2 year old is ever going to say mummy I want that outfit Olive has got 🙈 fucks sake

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have just looked at it on right move and it’s still there no longer showing as sold 😂😂😂
From what the fella was saying who put the last offer in, the paperwork regarding the building was questionable. Is it still up for the same price?

Reactions: 10
She should buy herself bigger clothes, never mind big O 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
From what the fella was saying who put the last offer in, the paperwork regarding the building was questionable. Is it still up for the same price?
Yeah, still £625k. Went back up a few days ago. Still be sold before kate can sell hers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bet the poor kids red hot, sweating through her sunburn on to some scratchy tit material of that outfit, in tropical temperatures…. They are shocking parents

Add to that the bleeping rope burn for the kid, if her feet are burnt too it’ll be hell. it’s too much

Bet she bites them down for her ya know
She’s a complete grotbag
By the looks of it she can’t even be arsed doing that 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the child would probably prefer shoes that fit and some clothing that covers her up in the sun 😂

Reactions: 8
Early for a thread recommendation but:
Weighty Katie gone to Haiti. Still no ring, the embarrassment must sting.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Arrrrrr Kate hun would the on board shop not gift you a plug thingy as an AD?? Are ye poor hun??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Flat shoes are no good for anyone! Gimme a good pair of Birkenstocks over them designer things any day.

Katie in Haiti? No wifi for ye, matey.
Birkenstock fan here too. I can walk miles in them and personally, I think they look good too.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.