Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whens Phileas Fogg(horn) back then?
They are now sailing back to Orlando from Haiti, they will arrive at 11am tomorrow UK time. So who knows whether she’ll fly straight back to the UK or actually take big O to Disney even for 1 day 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 11
They are now sailing back to Orlando from Haiti, they will arrive at 11am tomorrow UK time. So who knows whether she’ll fly straight back to the UK or actually take big O to Disney even for 1 day 🤷🏼‍♀️
These things seem to be booked last min whenever they go anywhere, makes you wonder how in demand this pair are. Isn’t it wedding season?

Reactions: 5
For some unknown reason I missed the thread/s circa Hollie's wedding so have jumped on that while this absolute weapon is boring me with her abysmal mum act yet again. Same tit, different country

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she buys him these things and tells him that they're real? That's the only reason I can think of for why he walks around with so much fake tit on his body.

Fully imagine Olive turning up to her first day in school with a pair of size 17 Rockfords on her feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He's just worse.... cos not only is he busting the man bag, he's got the snide bangle & now he's got 2 of them on.
Fake teeth and that Turkey hair line... 😩😩🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Sooooo child friendly this cruise, not a high chair in sight.
Ha ha because all the kids are in school she’s couldn’t afford school holidays 🤣🤣

He's just worse.... cos not only is he busting the man bag, he's got the snide bangle & now he's got 2 of them on.
Fake teeth and that Turkey hair line... 😩😩🤢🤢
It’s the fake Cartier that gets me every time. I’m sorry but not in hell in chance would I wanna appear rich wearing 2 5k+ bangles that are fake him and her are a pair of absolute clowns

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Men with man bags is in my top 5 of icks about a man 🤢
What the duck do they keep inside of them is more of the question 😏

Imagine a fella knee deep in pints, watching the rugby and pulls our his LV toiletry come clutch bag. I would bleeping DIE!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Don’t understand blag designer gear at all. You can spot the British people a mile off here because I’m not messing, about 3 in 5 have got that bleeping fake dior beach bag thing or whatever it is, with matching slidders. Sick of the bastard sight of it

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Don’t understand blag designer gear at all. You can spot the British people a mile off here because I’m not messing, about 3 in 5 have got that bleeping fake dior beach bag thing or whatever it is, with matching slidders. Sick of the bastard sight of it
Fake dior patterned tote, lv and chloe sliders, neverfull bag...pure marmaris shite

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Fake dior patterned tote, lv and chloe sliders, neverfull bag...pure marmaris shite
In the security queue at manc airport the other week every bag going through the machine was a blag dior tote not even exaggerating 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Walking round with a Primark cozzy and a Rive Gauche bag. Ok hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.