Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she just mean a plug adapter? Surely you can get one of those on a cruise ship if you need it
Wow - she is deffo cash poor if she can’t even spring for an adaptor (surely being so well travelled she’d have a bag of essential stuff like that pretty much ready to go anyway) never been on a cruise but they have shops surely?

Reactions: 21
When my kids were little they lived in Clarks Doodles. Are they still a thing?
Wow - she is deffo cash poor if she can’t even spring for an adaptor (surely being so well travelled she’d have a bag of essential stuff like that pretty much ready to go anyway) never been on a cruise but they have shops surely?
Iv got loads of them I would of given her one if she'd of ask 😒🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she has actually looked good this holiday 🫣 minus the two tonne of makeup for the beach which was an odd choice

Reactions: 14
There’s 120 likes on that latest grid post. Sadly I’ve just counted them. No wonder she hides the totals, the shame !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she just mean a plug adapter? Surely you can get one of those on a cruise ship if you need it
Not washing her hair seems to have been her normal behaviour ever since I’ve been following her (on here). Why change now?

Loving the natural no make up look Truff.
View attachment 1367767
Wonder if the lads rip him for getting mistaken for a failed MUA with a walk-in instead of a lounge
Delo is shorter than I imagined.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Flat shoes are no good for anyone! Gimme a good pair of Birkenstocks over them designer things any day.

Katie in Haiti? No wifi for ye, matey.
Yep Birkenstock fan here too, they are so so so comfy. Though strangely I’ve worn my white arizona birkenstocks for the first time this week and they’ve been a bit sore and given me two blisters in the same place on each foot which my previous pairs haven’t done so hope that’s not a permanent thing 😂🤣

I’m probably in the minority but I actually liked the blue dress Olive was wearing, did she resemble a spoons plate? yes. was the bow a bit much and did it look a bit too grown up for a nearly 2 year old? yes, but I did like it 😂😂

Her cruise must end on Sunday? Wonder if they’ll go home or spend time in New York where it docks at the end?

Reactions: 13
Yep Birkenstock fan here too, they are so so so comfy. Though strangely I’ve worn my white arizona birkenstocks for the first time this week and they’ve been a bit sore and given me two blisters in the same place on each foot which my previous pairs haven’t done so hope that’s not a permanent thing 😂🤣

I’m probably in the minority but I actually liked the blue dress Olive was wearing, did she resemble a spoons plate? yes. was the bow a bit much and did it look a bit too grown up for a nearly 2 year old? yes, but I did like it 😂😂

Her cruise must end on Sunday? Wonder if they’ll go home or spend time in New York where it docks at the end?
My khaki ones did this I just had to loosen them a bit and they’re fine now

Reactions: 5
My khaki ones did this I just had to loosen them a bit and they’re fine now
Yeah i’ve loosened them so will have to see! I’d just put them on what holes my black pair had always been at so didn’t think they’d need any breaking into ! I’ve got a blister on each foot just on the start of the heel so it’s a pain 😩

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.