Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna lie everytime I see your username “fashion goth” I just think of our Jeff the meff 😂 I love it

😂 😂 😂 She's another one I can't be doing with! Bloody Hello Fresh stories every day, thought you were stepping out of the limeli
Not gonna lie everytime I see your username “fashion goth” I just think of our Jeff the meff 😂 I love it

We’ve not long got back from our first proper family holiday with the baby and we were OBSESSIVE with sun cream, hats, being in the shade 24/7... being a responsible adult with a child who’s life doesn’t revolve around them any more . Not to mention my parents would have torn me a new one if there was even a hint of pink on him when they saw him in the arrivals hall on the way home. Dunno what mez is doing letting this carry on.
😂 😂 😂 She's another one I can't be doing with! Bloody Hello Fresh stories every day, thought you were stepping out of the limelight Jeff?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Olives pinker than the bleeping pigs …. Also it’s really nice to see all of the other 2 year olds playing around with the pigs/on the cruise in general.
I’d have had more respect for her if she’d kept olive at home.

Reactions: 21
The starfish thing has really pissed me off.
She’s one thick piece of tit, horrible.

0A9A4EC2-64F2-48CC-855B-C76C6B460CDB.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
Killed just so she could get a pic for the 'gram. Disgraceful.
duck these "influencers" and the influencer culture in general 🤮

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Killed just so she could get a pic for the 'gram. Disgraceful.
duck these "influencers" and the influencer culture in general 🤮
Yet she claims she’s an animal lover that dresses her kid in real fur. She’s so grim

• Wow
Reactions: 26
If she’s had her band tightened I don’t understand why she keeps posting stories full of tit loads of food? Like the breakfast in Orlando?

Reactions: 18
It pleases me that Olive is going through the ugly smile phase whilst they’re on this holiday - when you ask them to smile and they do an upside down smile with the bottom teeth showing, looking like little maniacs.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
If she’s had her band tightened I don’t understand why she keeps posting stories full of tit loads of food? Like the breakfast in Orlando?
Maybe to try and ‘throw’ off the attention of the rumours of a band and will bring our her own fitness video 🤣
Pretending she lost weight with her PT 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nothing cute about a screaming kid when your on holiday, tone it down Big O .
It's her running after the poor pigs while KH stands filming it. NO! They aren't toys, they are living creatures. Kids are curious but it's your job to teach them to respect animals. Starts with preventing your toddler terrorising them. KH has no respect for animals herself so shouldn't expect much from her. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 33
It’s really fucked me off this starfish thing. I absolutely love marine life (I’d be a marine biologist if I had my time again) things in the ocean should be left to their own devices. Ugh the big bleeping horrible manheaded bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I’m just waiting for the story about her getting 1000s of dms about the starfish, and that it was handed to her, she didn’t take it out of the water etc

• Angry
Reactions: 48
I've said it loads to my mates in the what's app group why does she never put a sun hat on that kid in the heat. Plus the sea air burns and then playing in the salt water. She should be covered as much as possible especially at the hottest times of the day. She's honestly one thick twit

Reactions: 32
Those stories of Olive have broken my heart. I've been sat in the garden today for about half hour without sunscreen on and my back and neck are burning and hurting now so god knows how poor Olive is feeling. Kate is an absolute disgrace and she ought be ashamed of herself but she doesn't have the self awareness to see what she's done.
If a kid from a council estate went to nursey with sunburn like that then I'm sure there would be some words exchanged or cause for concern with welfare authorities

Reactions: 29
I’m not a new member I usually just lurk now because I’m always behind! however i found out today from a very credible source that ZSM has had her band tightened after all - I think it’s all very hush hush but this has came from a very close ‘friend’ .. I’ve missed 2 threads as I’ve been on hol recently and broke my phone so this may have been mentioned but if not enjoy the ☕xox
I said this weeks ago coz somebody who used to work for her and is quite close still told me. Glad someone else has said it

Why’s she still fat then?
She’s probably liquidising fatty food like she did when she got the band years ago 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I went to watch my kid play football earlier, I was only stood there 30 minutes and I’ve burnt my chest and face!
I’ve said this before but I still put my kids in the long sleeved uv swim suits and they’re much older than Olive. They probably don’t look as appealing on the gram but I don’t go away to take pictures and pose for the internet like this goon. Next do some gorgeous long sleeved suits for girls, as do Monsoon. There is no excuse, that baby should be covered and wearing a hat (mine always pulled them off, I can let her off for the hat thing, Olive might not keep it on)

Did anyone ever see the tik tok where one of those pigs bit the girls arse? My nerves were gone watching Olive fuckin nose to nose with them 🐽

Reactions: 14
She’s eating loads because she hasn’t learnt her lesson from the first time round when she had it done and stretched it. She’d have been better having a sleeve.

cue the “for the starfish police” posts

Reactions: 16
Heavens above , have I just seen Naomi 9 toes plastered over the side of a pink cab flogging hair curling wands or something ?? Is her name Naomi Chantelle ???

2E41E5E3-1314-4517-AF21-6F7B4397506B.jpeg

Also I am not over these shoes

and she needs that band tightened a bit more me thinks

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.