Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFF7267A-CDC0-4C19-8591-92D2B897ACCB.png

FD3C5C28-69B9-4DEC-A795-7BF01C2445A2.png

It’s sand on the back of her arms making the front look more red but they’re definitely burnt! 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
duck me - she’s the worst - letting her kid get burnt to a crisp to take photos with abused pigs, while she physically kills starfish. Why can’t people just not bleeping touch wildlife?!?!

Boils my piss!!!!!!!!
Agreed. Poor Big O. Doesn't Kate own a long sleeved swimsuit for her!? No, because it wouldn't look good for the Gram.

Reactions: 14
Doesn’t look like Kate was carrying a bag, and I doubt Delo packed sunscreen in his manbag. So big O’s morning sunscreen had to last all day even though she was in the water, faceplanting the beach and probably sweating in the heat. If they even applied any in the morning the pair of bleeping idiots.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I know you read here so… Well done on killing a starfish you bleeping ignoramus. If being out of the water didn’t kill it, coming into contact with your grubby, strawberry moose, sun lotion, perfume covered, slab of a man hand will have.

I hope one of the pigs bites your ring finger off.
D0E08248-70B9-4DC8-9ED5-C4439CCF4130.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
I know you read here so… Well done on killing a starfish you bleeping ignoramus. If being out of the water didn’t kill it, coming into contact with your grubby, strawberry moose, sun lotion, perfume covered, slab of a man hand will have.

I hope one of the pigs bites your ring finger off. View attachment 1361594
For when she says she didn’t kill a star fish
10A4763A-5E06-453A-A7B6-58432CFD274E.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
She is a bleeping moron, Big O isn’t the colour she filters to be, she’s a very pale skinned, blue eyed toddler. The minute the skin goes red, you are burned. Sunburn at any age isn’t funny, why would you do that to your reason 🥺
The Stinky Fish

Reactions: 28
Saviour Kate is single handed rescuing the Bahamas by buying a monkey teddy for Olive 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel sorry for the ginger fella , those 3 gobshites leaning on it like it's a coffee table.
KHM is digging into it to keep it still for her Insta photo. View attachment 1361443
Olive look scared 😱

Cover that baby up for fucks sake!!! She should have a hat on and long sleeved swimsuit on. Stupid bastards. Poor O. Wtf is wrong with them seriously. She’s in the Caribbean not New Brighton.
She's making sure he hair turns blonde stupid cow 🥴🥴

Reactions: 11
We purposely didn't book the excursion through the boat so we could book direct with the locals to keep them in jobs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Tell me you're broke without telling me you're broke😬

• Haha
Reactions: 53
An acquaintance I know had a gastric band about a year ago
And to be honest on her filtered photos she does look like she has lost a ton of weight
But she has been ‘caught in the wild’ a few times
The other week she was on one of those bucking bronco bull things in magulaf and her arse was NOT a size 10 like she proclaims!
( maybe its the mantra of the gastric band gang, I am a size ten)

I think surely like with any weight lose you need to do some exercise to tone up as well?
Not just be a lazy bleep and expect the rolls to disappear

Reactions: 12
Of course she visited the local food bank. Sure you did. Protect your kids skin you vile creature. Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
An acquaintance I know had a gastric band about a year ago
And to be honest on her filtered photos she does look like she has lost a ton of weight
But she has been ‘caught in the wild’ a few times
The other week she was on one of those bucking bronco bull things in magulaf and her arse was NOT a size 10 like she proclaims!
( maybe its the mantra of the gastric band gang, I am a size ten)

I think surely like with any weight lose you need to do some exercise to tone up as well?
Not just be a lazy bleep and expect the rolls to disappear
I'm still a size 14 after WLS... I have a right old spare tyre, just looks quite deflated. I don't do all angles and what not in my pics, what's the point, everyone knows what I actually look like. I do exercise but there's only so much your skin can take being over 20st for many years 😂. Could always go and get my tits lobbed off, it's worked out great for Kate!

Reactions: 10
Kate you didn't book the local tour guide to help the people..... you did it because you're skint.....

and....Did they duck visit a Food Bank on their one day on Nassau ! bleeping liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Awwww, I didn’t know that about starfish :(
don’t get them on the banks of the Mersey where I live lol, so thanks Trollz for the info ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You can just tell she’s visiting all these places thinking of the photo/video opportunities for the gram and not actually enjoying it in the moment. Spent all her time with the pigs telling Olive to ‘snuggle the piggy’ trying to get a cute photo 🙄 And for what? To prove a point to the “trolls” you supposedly don’t care about 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
When I’m enjoying myself, at a party, on holiday, at a festival etc I don’t have my phone out.
Yes I’ll take a few pics then it’ll go in my pocket or bag.
You can’t fully immerse yourself in your surroundings if you’re holding and trying to take photos.
The best memories I have are the ones that live in my head and heart.
Not on bleeping Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.