Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a bleeping moron, Big O isn’t the colour she filters to be, she’s a very pale skinned, blue eyed toddler. The minute the skin goes red, you are burned. Sunburn at any age isn’t funny, why would you do that to your reason 🥺
The Stinky Fish
I'm devastated for that kid, if she blisters she'll be in agony 💔🥺💔🥺

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Of course she visited the local food bank. Sure you did. Protect your kids skin you vile creature. Read the wiki.
She went to a food bank what to get food for herself. Cause we all know for sure if she was dropping food off she would have filmed it for the gram.
Cover your kid up you dick head.

Reactions: 19
I went to Mexico in March and posted 5 pics. I was too busy enjoying my first holiday in a couple of years.
I’m going watching the chilis tonight. I’ll take a couple of pics but I’m there to enjoy myself, sing myself hoarse and have a few drinks… it’s doesn’t all have to be for the gram

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Imagine living there and being on your arse and a bus load of people come to see how poor you are. duck off Truff videoing them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Olives poor arms. Definitely looks like it’s going to be a second degree sunburn and end up blistering.

My Mum is naturally ginger and got badly sunburnt when she was a kid at the beach it was windy so my Nan didn’t realise how hot it actually was. She blistered and still has scars on her chest and arms where they were popped.

There’s some really cute UV longsleeve suits out there now, Kate could have some real influence putting Olive in one of them and explaining why. Instead she’s subjecting her to sunburn and increasing her risk of skin cancer for a ‘gramable’ picture.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Can someone please stick the social blade figures up? I've heard that followers go down when someone brags on holiday...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can't believe the amount she's uploading. If I was in the Bahamas, I'd actually be there. Rather than taking picture after picture, video after video and uploading it to social media. Who the hell cares about your holiday apart from friends and family?! Have a day off love,seriously. Oh and put Olive in a proper UV swimsuit and get a hat on her. Her scalp must be burning 🤯
She's losing followers fast 🥴🥴🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
When I’m enjoying myself, at a party, on holiday, at a festival etc I don’t have my phone out.
Yes I’ll take a few pics then it’ll go in my pocket or bag.
You can’t fully immerse yourself in your surroundings if you’re holding and trying to take photos.
The best memories I have are the ones that live in my head and heart.
Not on bleeping Instagram.
My nice got married sat and I didn't take one picture because we was having a lovely time 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Imagine living there and being on your arse and a bus load of people come to see how poor you are. duck off Truff videoing them.
And her making it seem she’s doing them a big favour because they rely on tourism. Does that ease your conscience Katie Jane or do you even have a conscience at all. 😏. Showing Olive the world and making memories staring at the poor people so that’s ok

Reactions: 17
Can’t wait for her shocked proposal pic, can’t be a video with olive screaming her head off when her skin blisters and peels. So romantic

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.