Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s eating loads because she hasn’t learnt her lesson from the first time round when she had it done and stretched it. She’d have been better having a sleeve.

cue the “for the starfish police” posts
I'm wondering if she might have had a sleeve, not many places will do anything with a band now and she'd have fresh scars on the stomach from it. Correct me if I'm wrong but we haven't seen a bikini, only full swimsuit this holiday. I still post the odd picture of my meals, I just can't eat them, well maybe a first size portion at most and I'm 18 months out from surgery.

Reactions: 14
I'm wondering if she might have had a sleeve, not many places will do anything with a band now and she'd have fresh scars on the stomach from it. Correct me if I'm wrong but we haven't seen a bikini, only full swimsuit this holiday. I still post the odd picture of my meals, I just can't eat them, well maybe a first size portion at most and I'm 18 months out from surgery.
She had the band years ago

Reactions: 1
If she’s had her band tightened I don’t understand why she keeps posting stories full of tit loads of food? Like the breakfast in Orlando?
To “prove” / insinuate that she hasn’t had it done? We all know she’s a liar, along with a homophobic, racist. Read the wiki.

She had the band years ago
I was thinking she might have had band to sleeve, a lot of the girls I was with when I had surgery had previously had the band but had to get it removed and converted to sleeve instead. Pure speculation on truff obviously.

Reactions: 8
I’ve always thought she’d had a sleeve. But if she’s eating the portions she’s showing then definitely not. But like you say, it might well be a decoy!

Reactions: 5
I've said it loads to my mates in the what's app group why does she never put a sun hat on that kid in the heat. Plus the sea air burns and then playing in the salt water. She should be covered as much as possible especially at the hottest times of the day. She's honestly one thick twit
she’s a tit mum hasn’t a bleeping clue her one love is her instagram influencer lifestyle she’s a disgrace and delo too neglect kate neglect!!!!

I've said it loads to my mates in the what's app group why does she never put a sun hat on that kid in the heat. Plus the sea air burns and then playing in the salt water. She should be covered as much as possible especially at the hottest times of the day. She's honestly one thick twit
I was thinking she might have had band to sleeve, a lot of the girls I was with when I had surgery had previously had the band but had to get it removed and converted to sleeve instead. Pure speculation on truff obviously.
My daughter friend got to Turkey for that done her mum gone with her I'd be saying to my daughter there's no way ur having that done

Reactions: 5
That “ yeah yeah” rap video is the worst thing I’ve seen in my life

• Haha
Can she go on cruises more often please, it’s great when she can’t afford the wifi

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We know she is anyway, but she’s a bad bleeping head. Peddles how she was young and naïve when she had her weight loss surgery and now she’s doing the long slog of exercise and CaLoRiE dEfIcIt. When in fact old motor mouth has had MORE weight loss surgery

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I said this weeks ago coz somebody who used to work for her and is quite close still told me. Glad someone else has said it

She’s probably liquidising fatty food like she did when she got the band years ago 🐷
She orders all the food and just sniffs licks it all. She doesn’t actually eat all of it. But if she’s getting gifted free meals or has paid for a buffet she wants to get her moneys worth.

Reactions: 12
It’s really fucked me off this starfish thing. I absolutely love marine life (I’d be a marine biologist if I had my time again) things in the ocean should be left to their own devices. Ugh the big bleeping horrible manheaded bleep
Awwww you changed your photo back 🥰🥰🥰
And you're right she's a bleep a big fat horrible ogre bleep for killing the poor starfish....it has really bleeping pissed me off 😤

Reactions: 6
How she can go to a food bank in any country in the world when she has a pantry shelving unit hoarded full of dry pasta, cereal and tins!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.