Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowers60

VIP Member
12 o’clock in Montego Bay, 30 degrees. I know what I’ll do. Put my baby in a bikini, and let her lay in the sea so the water can reflect even more sun on her, extra crispy baby coming up!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

VIP Member
Faithful follower but rarely comment... I can do a quick recap if nobody minds?

Last thread saw the start of KHM's 30th birthday month/year/eternity. Beginning with a whirlwind trip to London to celebrate truff's 30th birthday in a celeb favourite restaurant. There could only be one outfit for such an occasion and so the tipping point inspired coin dress was born, and quickly destroyed by Kate's size 10 body and slab back. Luckily Kate's 'friends' were on hand to document this for the gram.

It was straight back home for KHM in time for her 'surprise' birthday meal. It gave truff a practice run of her surprised face ready for the carefully curated moment that Delo will pop the question.

After weekend 1 of birthday celebrations, Kate signed for Man City but also managed to squeeze in several beauty treatments in time for weekend 2 of celebrations. It is her 30th and obviously several weeks of celebrating is required.

Into the big weekend! For her birthday they had a walk along a beach with a camera set up at a distance to catch the beautiful moment that a family walk along a beach in weather inappropriate clothing, from there it was as straight to Selfridge's as Delo had forgotten to buy a birthday present when he ordered the pre typed card with generic loving sentiments inside. KHM teased us with a Hermes box, but disappointingly it was just some manky sliders to force her big hooves into.

Onto the most anticipated party of the year.... Not the queen's jubilee silly, it was KHMs big birthday bash. The venue was done up for a wedding, Kate dressed up like a fairy dogmother (size 10 obvs) and gave a moving birthday speech about trolls in amongst her gurning. Olive was allowed up past her 7pm bedtime for such a special occasion.... But still no ring from Delo.

The next morning, despite being on a massive comedown, it was off to the airport for Mr, Ms and Baby Makeup to a secret destination. Tattlers got down to some serious detective work and for a moment we thought Truff might have done something for her daughter and planned a family Disney holiday. We were mistaken and instead it's a lovely, engagement appropriate, cruise holiday to the Bahamas. We all wait with baited breath to see if this is finally the thread that Delo puts us out of our misery and asks the question he's been desperate to ask.
‘Signed for Man City’
Beautiful touch 😘 🤌

• Haha
Reactions: 44

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Fuckin hell she didn’t half hit the ground
Bet she loved it though and every one on the cruise ship said she was the best at going down the slide.
In fact Big O has been asked the to star in a promotional video for the cruise ship to demonstrate how to slide down the slide. Copies will be available in English and Spanish.

• Haha
Olive rocking a pair of shoes x2 sizes too big as fucking per....
That kid is fed up and knackered on all those pics I feel so sorry for her yano.
316463B0-E122-4EB6-9F86-F99B39D94659.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow

browncouncilbin

Chatty Member
Aww flat homophobic racist tits, you’re made up because you spent a couple of hours in Animal Kingdom. I spent 2 weeks in Animal Kingdom lodge ✌🏻 Absolutely howling at this cunt thinking elf on the shelf was going to put a ring on her finger while they was away, the fucking shame hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha What drinks package did you purchase for when you was onboard

• Haha

TL225588

‘They’ organised it with ‘their’ travel agent. Thought this was a surprise holiday?? Hmmmmm

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
As if she’s trying to make us think someone asked about delo’s clobber hahahahhahahahaha I am ASHAMED for the pair of them

• Haha
Reactions: 43

ThePidge

VIP Member
“You can do animal kingdom in half a day”, who the fuck is she trying to kid? They clearly bombed it round, without a clue.
Imagine rocking up to animal kingdom with ya luggage though. The absolute shame! Everyone is there from their Disney hotels and they’re there sweating with their roller cases 😂😂😂

to be fair, imagine going to animal kingdom because an online forum called you out for dragging a baby on a long haul flight to go on a child unfriendly cruise for a week.

Last edited:
  • Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
Crap.

On topic: Remember that time Kate said Oluv was playing the guitar, when she was about 11 months old 😂
Na remember when her ma thought it was ok to sit her at a desk reading a book like a 5 year old when she was like 6 months ha

• Haha

Parsnipface

Since we've had our nephews move in we've become proper mum bores and my shopping baskets have gone from less indulgent items and now its all about the boys summer stuff or looking into places for them etc not stuff we're going to really enjoy as much as they will. Olive getting sunburn in paradise is just as negligent as it would be if she was playing outside in the front garden of a council estate.

Fucking horror. Yeah I'm a mum police Karen whatever you wanna label me as, but the babies aren't burnt to fuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Yoyosushi

Those pics with the pigs in the Bahamas are the 2020’s version of getting your pic took with a monkey in Costa Brava in the 80’s.

• Haha

Violetx

VIP Member
All people, of all colours, creeds, nationalities. All of them. Everyone. Everywhere. Even those who haven’t met her. Since the Dawn of time til the end of days. They ALL love Oluv 🥺🥺✌🏾

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
Imagine not being able to organise your own holiday! What an absolutely useless twat 😂😂😂 it’s not hard you big lazy fucking flump

• Haha

Hereforthewiki

1. Olive is 100% burnt. we've had some gorgeous weather here my 2 kids aren't burnt but spent a lot of time outside in the sun in paddling pools, guess why they aren't burnt because I've caked them in suncream and they have had hats on that's why
2. Why on earth you would cake that much make up to go and sit on a beach melting is beyond me ,my face would be so itchy and we all know her hygiene isn't the best. Can you imagine the state of them sheets on the cruise, they will be like mud.
3. does she not realise these people get paid to be this friendly to the guests. I bet this soft twat doesn't tip the maid service or the waiters at the end of the cruise

• Heart
Reactions: 41