Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t get how Charlotte Dawson has managed to make a living off the back of her dad who died 30 years ago. Ridiculous that pulling stupid faces makes stupid people famous.

Reactions: 49

MD2020

Early for a thread recommendation but:
Weighty Katie gone to Haiti. Still no ring, the embarrassment must sting.

• Haha
STOP FORCING YOUR KID ON PEOPLE!!

Fuck off with this everyone loves Olive fucking shit
No one is going to say eww get that little shit out of my way are they?! They will smile and say ah cute just so they can get on with their own day!
There’s some proper little mingers out there but you’re always going to say it’s cute or lovely aren’t you 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Flowers60

VIP Member
I’m just waiting for the story about her getting 1000s of dms about the starfish, and that it was handed to her, she didn’t take it out of the water etc

• Angry
Reactions: 48

gossip29

VIP Member
I’m not a new member I usually just lurk now because I’m always behind! however i found out today from a very credible source that ZSM has had her band tightened after all - I think it’s all very hush hush but this has came from a very close ‘friend’ .. I’ve missed 2 threads as I’ve been on hol recently and broke my phone so this may have been mentioned but if not enjoy the ☕xox
Why’s she still fat then?

• Haha

Fragglerock10497

So they flew one day, stayed overnight, had 8 days on the ship, then another day at Disney.

Was she away for ten days??

Didn’t they go on the 19th /20th and it’s only the 27th today by my calendar!
She went on the 19th how I know I seen them at Manchester airport and I flew out same day to Mexico.But I’m still on my holidays as I wouldn’t fly all that way for a week and especially with a child.A week holiday with a 10 hour flight there and back.They have brains as thick as pig shit😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Nah watch this I am CRYING 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 is she messing hahahahhaa. Makeesss my hearrrttt beatttt 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
I know you read here so… Well done on killing a starfish you fucking ignoramus. If being out of the water didn’t kill it, coming into contact with your grubby, strawberry moose, sun lotion, perfume covered, slab of a man hand will have.

I hope one of the pigs bites your ring finger off.
D0E08248-70B9-4DC8-9ED5-C4439CCF4130.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

Shazblag

VIP Member
Imagine living there and being on your arse and a bus load of people come to see how poor you are. Fuck off Truff videoing them.

• Sad
  • Heart
We all know she loves to distort reality and embellish the truth- all part of her Narcissistic personality disorder.

Kate says we visited a food bank = really means- the local they paid pennies for a tour drove past a building and pointed to it,said there's the food bank.

The little horror has a habit of exploiting people who are less fortunate, world issues & sick/dying or even dead children on her Instagram etc to make herself look better. She's scum.

Let’s hope a new addition “Orlando Matthew Delamere” doesn’t appear in nine months. I wouldn’t put it past her, no engagement ring so I’ll go one further and get pregnant.. #pairofcuntsshouldntbeallowedkids

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Oh man - imagine shelling out for the holiday of a lifetime for your 30th birthday then posting ads for a pyramid scheme… what an absolute loser!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
It will be delo picked the ring himself, I had no idea, it’s everything I ever dreamed of. He designed it all buy himself, can’t thank say it with diamonds enough for making this dream a reality. I’m just so shocked, I’m the luckiest girl in the world. My perfect family, my perfect life, everything is perfect. It’s 15 carats (cluster), D, flawless, perfect symmetry, no fluorescence. It’s defo not white gold it’s pure platinum. The proposal was so romantic but I can’t tell you the details because I am privet person. Oluv will be the most perfect flower girl in our perfect venue.

Oh and the best one I’ve actually ever heard in real life is, my **** got married in the Maldives. Oh really, you can’t get married in the Maldives, you can only have a blessing. Their religion is Islam. Yeah I know but my **** is so rich they just agreed to do it.
OK HUN.
FFS people like this actually exist!

I’m sorry if this is wrong Or been shown.
Current itinerary of Harmony Of The Seas
Harmony Of The Seas current cruise is 7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Perfect Day. Prices start from USD 808 (double occupancy rates). The itinerary starts on 19 Jun, 2022 and ends on 26 Jun, 2022.
Ah I read your name as supergran! Most of you are probs young enough not to remember that 🙈

• Haha

GiraffeFur

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:

Katie Hayes #147 Cozziemodo’s been at sea, but a bride she never will be.

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
Hahaha I'm creased, they went to animal kingdom with their cases 😂😂😂 they are the fucking clampits aren't they. So you're telling me the website of the bag drop off didnt say closed on particular days. Whatever. I feel ASHAMED.

I Can't believe they spent 6 - 8 hours in the Bahamas and Jamaica and she's making out like they did so much. They legit played in the sea and watched one street show. I've done more in Blackpool

• Haha

Parsnipface

Going to the Bahamas to play with pigs the most make ups thing ever.
It's up there with having your dressing room in the living room, having a telly in your garage and having a toilet next to the washing machine.

Anyone else impressed with their commitment to be fucking odd?

• Haha
  • Heart