Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Erm sorry but what parent leaves a 22 month old child that far away from them face down playing in the sea ??? Whilst you're busy on your phone. She's a disgrace !!

That child never has a hat on , she should be in a full swim set the rash vest ones. They're awful those two honestly the way they act with that kid. She's burnt to fuck again !!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 39

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Imagine not being able to organise your own holiday! What an absolutely useless twat 😂😂😂 it’s not hard you big lazy fucking flump
I bet that Nic “Savvy” is rubbing her hands everytime she gets an illiterate no full stopped text from these two thick fuckers who can’t rub enough braincells together to book a holiday or a 1 day pass at Disney 🤣

• Haha

Lotsta88

Chatty Member
Na fuk off. They let them skip a que of 5000 because of olive 😂😂😂😂😂. Why’s she act like this very boring, average looking baby is the fukin messiah. Strangers do not give a fuk about your baby love I promise you
All the staff crossing like the Red Sea for Oluv 😅😅😅

• Haha

Keera

VIP Member
Allowing her child’s skin to burn to ensure she’s in a nice outfit for an Instagram photoshoot. I also wouldn’t be letting my toddler go up to the pigs face like that! I know they are handled all the time by tourists but pigs bite the same way dogs do if they get annoyed or startled!
I don’t know how I feel about the ethics of this place they are at - but if it’s people like truff throwing the sea life around and allowing their child to scream and grab the pigs it can’t be great 😒

Reactions: 38

InfluenzaLyfe

Chatty Member
Remember when she barged through a group of people to get to the dance floor at a party. She was like a wildebeest. Dunno why that just popped into my head. Might go find it on the wiki for a laugh.

• Haha

Davena94

VIP Member
“ALOT of money”? It’s less than a grand for two adults and a child to do their exact cruise with a balcony cabin. If it was actually expensive she’d be posting the booking confirmation the bank statements the lot. She knows it was relatively cheap but instead of saying that she wants to seem like it was so luxurious and expensive

• Haha

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:-

Katie Hayes #147 - the whole world loves Olaf the Caribbean cruise Queen but for Kate an engagement ring still hasn't been seen

• Haha

platesofmeat

Fuck me - she’s the worst - letting her kid get burnt to a crisp to take photos with abused pigs, while she physically kills starfish. Why can’t people just not fucking touch wildlife?!?!

Boils my piss!!!!!!!!

Lala22

Chatty Member
I still reckon she’s going to be a bad dickhead about it. You can just see it coming. “After years of him asking me to marry him I finally said yes”

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh fuck off.... The makeups have got their own travel agent now too......We booked it through our travel agent she's the best 🥺

Delusions of grandeur or what ? You haven't got a living room, you've got a corridor with a bummed couch !!!!

• Haha
Sorry if this has already been said but fuck me, a week to the other side of the world, are they messing. That poor Child.

But what I wanted to say, I see “they” booked their Holiday through “their” Travel Agent. Fuck off Truff you lying Cunt. Tripped yourself up there, though lt was the best Father and Lover that booked it for you’re 30th Birthday as a not getting engaged Surprise.

That’s what you deserve for ignoring his 30th and making fun of it being in Lockdown, nothing else stopped you in Lockdown, so why his 30th Celebrations did I don’t know. Get you’re priorities right, you’re going to be on one mega comedown and I’m here for it.

• Heart