Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my, you can see where her sandals have been and its burned around them šŸ˜¦ if it was a one off you could think okay sometimes these things may happen but it's everytime they are in the sun. Even someone with truffs mental capacity could realise oh maybe I should cover my bespoke up! She's too busy on her phone though isnt she šŸ™„

Poor big Os legs are burnt to a bleeping crisp, selfish selfish parents sheā€™s been lumbered with. Delo needs to duck off with the fake webs aswell looks like a absolute tool

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I did the exact thing the other day, I thought ā€˜tit am I envious of her trip?ā€™ Then I realised I definitely am not, for all the same reasons youā€™ve said!
And imagine having to return from your holiday to that house of horrors šŸ™€šŸ™€šŸ™€

Reactions: 10
Olive wasn't arsed about animal kingdom she's in Chester zoo every bleeping week. She was only excited to see Mickey & Minnie but Momma and Daddy didn't bother to take her to Disney !!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh my word look at her Stories - she reads religiously on here and responds to every point!! I love that we live in her head rent free šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just seen her storiesā€¦imagine having to lug your cases into Disney and find somewhere to store them while you spent 6 Hours killing time before going to the airport. All because you couldnā€™t/wouldnā€™t spend an extra day and night doing something for OHM, ā€œyour reasonā€. The absolute shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Itā€™s made me fume that she has called it ā€˜a really really good zooā€™ and it can be done in half a day. It really canā€™t. I love Animal Kingdom, but if you only had half a day at Disney 100% Magic Kingdom is the one.

Reactions: 26
Aww flat homophobic racist tits, youā€™re made up because you spent a couple of hours in Animal Kingdom. I spent 2 weeks in Animal Kingdom lodge āœŒšŸ» Absolutely howling at this bleep thinking elf on the shelf was going to put a ring on her finger while they was away, the bleeping shame hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha What drinks package did you purchase for when you was onboard

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The correct spelling is on the seat cover and the shower of thickoā€™s dont even bother to fix their insta name. Very professional šŸ˜‚
2241F110-0BAC-448F-A9B5-36FEBCA0ADCA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I didnā€™t think Olive would appreciate Disney = I read tattle and had to prove them wrong but the magic kingdom was all booked up so we went to the other one. No holiday or place is ever picked for Olive, itā€™s picked for insta or the trolls.

Is one of Oliveā€™s cousinā€™s really called Olivia ? Did she copy that too? šŸ˜‚ based on her comment on the Mickey and ā€˜miniā€™ meeting

Reactions: 23
Itā€™s made me fume that she has called it ā€˜a really really good zooā€™ and it can be done in half a day. It really canā€™t. I love Animal Kingdom, but if you only had half a day at Disney 100% Magic Kingdom is the one.
We struggle to do Chester zoo in half a day šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She can do a Disney park in half a day? Bet it would take her a few days to do all the bars in Epcot

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Weā€™ve got a 3 day ticket for this week, booked in advance because Iā€™m not a soft shite. Itā€™s going to be hell on earth with how busy it is but doing it for the kids mostlyā€¦a concept absolutely lost on the makeups

Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion

ā€œThereā€™s no Mrs Delamere to be just a week on a boat and 1/2 a day in Disney..ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry if this has already been said but duck me, a week to the other side of the world, are they messing. That poor Child.

But what I wanted to say, I see ā€œtheyā€ booked their Holiday through ā€œtheirā€ Travel Agent. duck off Truff you lying bleep. Tripped yourself up there, though lt was the best Father and Lover that booked it for youā€™re 30th Birthday as a not getting engaged Surprise.

Thatā€™s what you deserve for ignoring his 30th and making fun of it being in Lockdown, nothing else stopped you in Lockdown, so why his 30th Celebrations did I donā€™t know. Get youā€™re priorities right, youā€™re going to be on one mega comedown and Iā€™m here for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.