Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought my grandson a baby shark one .a hi duggee one . And 2 overs he won't be wearing ewt else 💙🌏 he's our baby want to protect him
Oh my god can you please tell me where you got this from? My nephew LOVES hey duggee 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
We all keep saying she's skint but it doesn't look like it going of the past few months always out all there's holidays 🤔🤔
They are defo the type to not have savings and piss anything up the wall, I guarantee the snarlin loans, and HB money is down to its last few hundred.

If she was genuinely loaded, she would be moving and hiring gardeners by now. Wouldn't surprise me if she sold her manky old knickers on ebay to fund their insta life

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Guyzzzz, Delo hasn’t proposed yet, he’s going to get OHM to captain the plane on the way home, Delo will pretend to go to the loo and Oluv will make an announcement in Spanish for Kate to make her way to the cockpit, where Delo will be waiting on 1 knee with a Pandora ring. Glasses of cava for all on board and a free toiletries pack to the happy couple to say congrats.
Lambrini ha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Of course you picked Animal Kingdom Kate, was Magic Kingdom booked up?
Olive would have loved Magic Kingdom but saying that she looks that knackered she probably would slept through it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Of course you picked Animal Kingdom Kate, was Magic Kingdom booked up?
Olive would have loved Magic Kingdom but saying that she looks that knackered she probably would slept through it.

Troll! The baby loves an all day all nighter because she has this super strict routine where she’s in bed every night at 7pm. So she would not of slept through it because she’s super used to this 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've tried to put my feelings about what an idiot Kate is and tried to figure out whether in jealous of her holiday. Not one bit, it turns out. First I'd absolutely hate to go that far for one week with a toddler - the jet lag both ends would be killer. Second being on some ship with hundreds of Americans is my ideal of hell (the breakfast scenes were hideous). And finally the idea that I've 'seen Jamaica' in one day and they obviously couldnt afford any tours would make me sad. So nope, not one bit.
And who goes to Animal Kingdom when the Magic Kingdom exists?!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just catching up from the weekend.
Truff -Olive doesn’t have a ‘meltdown’ because , again , SHE IS 1 !!
Also , it’s not a meltdown if she hasn’t lashes a coke bottle off the wall or fake tried to throw herself out of a window ( IYKNK 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Big O had 3 hairstyles yesterday whilst at Animal Kingdom, spacebuns, 2 platts and a top knot, wouldnt you think she would leave that kid alone to enjoy the day instead of messing with her hair causing her distress, Ive yet to meet a 2 year old who enjoys getting their hair done.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Poor big Os legs are burnt to a bleeping crisp, selfish selfish parents she’s been lumbered with. Delo needs to duck off with the fake webs aswell looks like a absolute tool
nice to see her in some appropriate shoes.
Disney for one fuckin day, a week isn’t enough 😭

Reactions: 15
Her blag Cartier ring is back on her left index finger 🤭
She’s defo expecting a proposal some time soon, she had a bad tan line in her left hand from that ring at the start of the holiday, I reckon that’s why she moved it in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've tried to put my feelings about what an idiot Kate is and tried to figure out whether in jealous of her holiday. Not one bit, it turns out. First I'd absolutely hate to go that far for one week with a toddler - the jet lag both ends would be killer. Second being on some ship with hundreds of Americans is my ideal of hell (the breakfast scenes were hideous). And finally the idea that I've 'seen Jamaica' in one day and they obviously couldnt afford any tours would make me sad. So nope, not one bit.
And who goes to Animal Kingdom when the Magic Kingdom exists?!!!
I did the exact thing the other day, I thought ‘tit am I envious of her trip?’ Then I realised I definitely am not, for all the same reasons you’ve said!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.