Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well to be honest she would never have the need to use one for an actual wedding would she.
No Ring, No Proposal, No apology. No living room and no clue.
Feel free to add you own No________
No ra Fenn

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Aww bless - glad for olive!!!!
Telling thoigh that there’s no reservation left for magic kingdom today just animal kingdom or Epcot…. Defo a last minute decision for the gram coz why wouldn’t you choose magic kingdom out them all if u were only doing one 😆
Definitely an afterthought for poor Olive,they could have booked Magic Kingdom ages ago. Poor little bugger I feel sorry for her but she’ll know no different will she😔

Reactions: 21
Awww look she’s reposting posts about the shite hair clips from Home Bargains.
You at the airport now Kate, using the free WiFi and having a good catch up?
Thread suggestion: 6 hours in Disney but Delo still hasn’t got down on his knee

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Did she ride flight of passage? Everest? Take big o on the Dino rides? Did she duck. No photo pass truff? Aww ye poor?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dragging her burnt kid round Disney for the afternoon to queue for one ride. Thrilling. That poor kid. And poor racist Zara size XL not getting a bracelet to wedge on her giant sausage finger

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t stop laughing at the “high five” video where Truff is left hanging by Mickey & Minnie! Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you think she read here and got last minute entry to the park to show us and that’s why it’s all been so hash bash and tit looking or she’s just had a spare few hours and a bit of cash on the credit card and thought they may aswell squeeze some more content out it?
Personally I hope it’s the latter because she will go nuclear when she catches up on here and sees the engagement chat and we will get some hilarious rambling troll rants in answer to everything we have spoken about this week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Do you think she read here and got last minute entry to the park to show us and that’s why it’s all been so hash bash and tit looking or she’s just had a spare few hours and a bit of cash on the credit card and thought they may aswell squeeze some more content out it?
Personally I hope it’s the latter because she will go nuclear when she catches up on here and sees the engagement chat and we will get some hilarious rambling troll rants in answer to everything we have spoken about this week 😂
100% !!! Been reading tattle, She's booked it to make out Olive was the priority and she's had time of her life.
Why would you take her end of the holiday when ya all bleeping knackered haha. Last minute panic plans to make out theyre fabulous parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
We all keep saying she's skint but it doesn't look like it going of the past few months always out all there's holidays 🤔🤔
He bought a house with a few others didn’t he to do up and sell. Someone mentioned they’re probably using the profit of the sale for all this, and I reckon it’s true. She’ll be back to being skint tomorrow Leo 😬🤣

Trollz, how often do you use the wonder water?
Depends how bad your hair needs it I think. I use it about 3 times per week at the mo, and i use the dream lengths mask after it too because my hair is fucked 😬

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.