Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re mad, don’t know where their next meal is coming from given that Truff no longer works, so what do they do, spend all the profit from a house they did up and sold. Bet they’ve spent the lot on Truffs birthday. All for the gram.
At this rate that will be your forever home you trollop

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion

#Kate Hayes - Still not engaged 🤣

Hey Truff my gammon asked me to marry him In front of the castle at the magic kingdom without me even dropping hints 🤣🤣💍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Aww bless - glad for olive!!!!
Telling thoigh that there’s no reservation left for magic kingdom today just animal kingdom or Epcot…. Defo a last minute decision for the gram coz why wouldn’t you choose magic kingdom out them all if u were only doing one 😆

Reactions: 23
OHM’s excitement when she was high 5’ing Mickey & Minnie. That is what her holiday should have been; seeing all the characters, dressed up as a Disney princess, not being dragged to bingo on a cruise ship.
And there is no way that KHM has got engaged and is keeping it quiet. She would not be able to contain herself and to prove to “my trolls” that Delo did put a ring on it. Looking at his face in those last pictures he cannot wait to get back to panelling the Wirral!
I think you’ll find she met mini mouse not Minnie Mouse…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've said and say again, I think he's already done it and she's waiting for a grand revel....
Some bollocks video with her going into their cabin and gasping/crying with ‘shock’ as the crew have sprinkled four ton of rose petals round the room with olive shuffling forward carrying the ring for sure wearing a Victorian frilly frock

Or those pigs were trained to spell out ‘marry me’ with olive riding the lead pig (Thats what all those riding lessons have been for) wearing a t- shirt with ‘maid of honour’ on it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
All the things she’s done over the last week, to put the idea of proposing into his head:

wedding venue, wedding breakfast settings, wedding photographer, Delo in black tie, her in a white dress, rings off her left hand, now wearing a bridal hairpiece 🙈

The absolute shame if he doesn’t propose. However, that’s probably better than if he’s bullied into it and ends up binning her in 2 years.
I bought my grandson a baby shark one .a hi duggee one . And 2 overs he won't be wearing ewt else 💙🌏 he's our baby want to protect him

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nah I don't think he's proposed.
They can't afford a wedding, cos of the shitshow she'd want for Instagram.
Will be back home - next thing will be project Olive's Birthday party & then finishing the garden REVEL, yano what she's like always on to the next thing.
It’s make sense to do the garden for big Os birthday, then she could have a party and garden revel…
If I was at said party I’d have to use the upstairs loo though. No way I’d have a pee in the kitchen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They’re mad, don’t know where their next meal is coming from given that Truff no longer works, so what do they do, spend all the profit from a house they did up and sold. Bet they’ve spent the lot on Truffs birthday. All for the gram.
At this rate that will be your forever home you trollop
We all keep saying she's skint but it doesn't look like it going of the past few months always out all there's holidays 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Some bollocks video with her going into their cabin and gasping/crying with ‘shock’ as the crew have sprinkled four ton of rose petals round the room with olive shuffling forward carrying the ring for sure wearing a Victorian frilly frock

Or those pigs were trained to spell out ‘marry me’ with olive riding the lead pig (Thats what all those riding lessons have been for) wearing a t- shirt with ‘maid of honour’ on it 🤔
Don’t you mean……baby of honour 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she's home early hours tomoz..... I think by Thursday we will have Troll & Mental Health rants...... she's going to be like a bag of shite , done in , seeing every credit card & app maxed out....big bump back down to earth now the KHM is dirty & 30 roadshow is over.
I think it’s gonna be this x nuclear Goss. Worse than we’ve ever seen. She’ll be embarrassed that she’s 30 now and hasn’t got a ring (so bleeping what)
She’s got no proper means of income, the credit cards debt will keep her awake at night. That will make her irritable and irrational. Which means epic meltdown… could be wrong 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.