Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they do them in Truff size? You know how much she likes to twin with Big O.

Eta:- I’m sure whoever is good at Photoshop could show us Truff dressed in one of these!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Preston way, I always assume everyone on here is in the North West thank you though!
Although she did truffs makeup once, I really like Sophie Russell’ bridal makeup and she actually appears to take pride in her work!

Fuckin hell she didn’t half hit the ground
I’m holding myself back, but this would make some fantastic photoshops…. Sliding away from KHM since birth 2020

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Preston way, I always assume everyone on here is in the North West thank you though!

Preston but happy to pay mileage for muas in Liverpool/Manchester x
Although she’s mates with truff, Bethan does an account called b the bride and their stuff is pretty stunning in my opinion! Sophie Russell who was mentioned earlier is gorgeous too

Wowwwww they’ve finally taken Olive somewhere for her !!!!!!!! I’m shocked

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I know a few on the Wirral (not KHM don’t worry!);

madeupbycathryn is good, very natural and dead experienced!

Mhstudios_salon is also dead good.

Am just making the baby’s tea (not 18lbs of baked oats) so I’ll have another think and post later! Have done a bit of work in the wedding industry so will see who I know nearer to you!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They did one day at Disney? Please tell me I’m reading that wrong… and they picked animal kingdom….

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
They did one day at Disney? Please tell me I’m reading that wrong… and they picked animal kingdom….
Troll. OHM loves animal kingdom. It’s her favourite and where she asked to go as she just loves nature.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well to be honest she would never have the need to use one for an actual wedding would she.
No Ring, No Proposal, No apology. No living room and no clue.
Feel free to add you own No________
No tits
no bleeping way she’s a Zara size medium.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Have a look at Frankie Noone - she’s really good

Reactions: 4
So they’ve gone all the way to Orlando Florida for that cruise and probably done half a day at animal kingdom for some insta pics then rushing to airport for their 6:15/7:40PM flight back to Manchester. That kid must be ducking knackered 😣😣

• Sad
Reactions: 23
So they’ve gone all the way to Orlando Florida for that cruise and probably done half a day at animal kingdom for some insta pics then rushing to airport for their 6:15/7:40PM flight back to Manchester. That kid must be ducking knackered 😣😣
Probably send her to *nursey/school* tomorrow too.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
OHM’s excitement when she was high 5’ing Mickey & Minnie. That is what her holiday should have been; seeing all the characters, dressed up as a Disney princess, not being dragged to bingo on a cruise ship.
And there is no way that KHM has got engaged and is keeping it quiet. She would not be able to contain herself and to prove to “my trolls” that Delo did put a ring on it. Looking at his face in those last pictures he cannot wait to get back to panelling the Wirral!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
For the first time I am actually jealous of her cos the avatar ride there is amazing. Made up for the kid though at least she got one enjoyable day

Reactions: 7
Well to be honest she would never have the need to use one for an actual wedding would she.
No Ring, No Proposal, No apology. No living room and no clue.
Feel free to add you own No________
No brush cleaner
No shampoo
No money
No taste

(started singing only fools and horses then)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.