Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel sly on khloe sharing this but 👀 Kate does have something in common with a kardashian
E7DBAED1-6E13-4BD5-81EA-1F9DF3AFB36E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Olive rocking a pair of shoes x2 sizes too big as bleeping per....
That kid is fed up and knackered on all those pics I feel so sorry for her yano.
View attachment 1366642
How on earth is poor Olaf meant to learn to walk properly with a massive flat board strapped to her foot with bits of old rope?! Has her mum not heard of Clarks, or Start-rite?
Also, poor little beggar could do with having her nails trimmed 👀

Reactions: 23
How on earth is poor Olaf meant to learn to walk properly with a massive flat board strapped to her foot with bits of old rope?! Has her mum not heard of Clarks, or Start-rite?
When my kids were little they lived in Clarks Doodles. Are they still a thing?

Reactions: 11
I'm being petty but I hate it when people say parenting is a job.

How much life experience or how many qualifications did you need to have that child? NONE

If you were neglecting her, hitting or starving her, do you just say that you're not very good at your job and move on to find a new one? NO

If it is a job then who do we complain to about being seriously under paid? Or do we expect the kids to pay us those wages?

My job is on my computer, not on the children I pushed from my womb.

I don't know, this might get me in trouble but to me, statements like that come from someone who thinks they're superior to others that don't or can't have children because she got the "job".
Considering she's her rainbow baby, reason , who saved her 🥺 she bleeping none stop moans about the "hardest job" in the world & her tantrums doesn't she !!

Olive is good for one thing - Instagram likes. A little mini mannequin for clothes. Kate just needs everyone commenting telling her how unreal Olive is.

I feel so sorry for that kid yano, she's been kept up late of a night on the cruise in the bars & shows, out all day long in the sun, burnt on the beach all day. Long haul flights. She's probably got sun stroke. It's just bleeping sly.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just don’t understand why they took her, I don’t care what anyone says it’s not a holiday for a toddler. They could have gone on their own but that means her & Delo would have to speak & interact with each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I just don’t understand why they took her, I don’t care what anyone says it’s not a holiday for a toddler. They could have gone on their own but that means her & Delo would have to speak & interact with each other.
I was thinking this!!! She managed to get her past from pillar to post when she was getting her tits done, and delo was shagging his power tools! Why not get her minded? I mean mama and daddy work so hard 🫠 and oluv is such a dream surely they could get her minded for a week? Bizarre 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
When my kids were little they lived in Clarks Doodles. Are they still a thing?
Definitely, loved a good pair of Doodles! Had my first school shoes experience last summer, that was... An experience 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was thinking this!!! She managed to get her past from pillar to post when she was getting her tits done, and delo was shagging his power tools! Why not get her minded? I mean mama and daddy work so hard 🫠 and oluv is such a dream surely they could get her minded for a week? Bizarre 🥴
Actually trolls they took her cos her & Olaf are best friends & she makes her heart hurt 🥹🥹🥹 Plus #familytime #momguilt #wewantolaftoseetheworld #besties #everyonelovesolaf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Olaf looks like she struggles to walk anyway,I bought a pair like that last year from H&M & wore them once as they killed the sole of my foot & they were my right size !! She's going to end up with feet like Noami 9 toes !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mez is a bad tit bag. If I was treating my son the way she treats Olive my Mother would be having serious words with me.

Reactions: 22
The Daughter had Doodles.Kate was probably hoping that Clark’s gifted her some shoes for Olive.

Reactions: 7
You can buy toddler shoes so cheap surely you’d buy some that actually fit 😭

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.