Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olive rocking a pair of shoes x2 sizes too big as bleeping per....
That kid is fed up and knackered on all those pics I feel so sorry for her yano.
316463B0-E122-4EB6-9F86-F99B39D94659.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I'm being petty but I hate it when people say parenting is a job.

How much life experience or how many qualifications did you need to have that child? NONE

If you were neglecting her, hitting or starving her, do you just say that you're not very good at your job and move on to find a new one? NO

If it is a job then who do we complain to about being seriously under paid? Or do we expect the kids to pay us those wages?

My job is on my computer, not on the children I pushed from my womb.

I don't know, this might get me in trouble but to me, statements like that come from someone who thinks they're superior to others that don't or can't have children because she got the "job".

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I'm being petty but I hate it when people say parenting is a job.

How much life experience or how many qualifications did you need to have that child? NONE

If you were neglecting her, hitting or starving her, do you just say that you're not very good at your job and move on to find a new one? NO

If it is a job then who do we complain to about being seriously under paid? Or do we expect the kids to pay us those wages?

My job is on my computer, not on the children I pushed from my womb.

I don't know, this might get me in trouble but to me, statements like that come from someone who thinks they're superior to others that don't or can't have children because she got the "job".
I 100% agree.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t stand mum and daughter matching clothes 🤢 I’ve only just managed to accept the matching Christmas pjs thing

Was watching that John May before whilst also being super busy in my hIgH uP joB
That Craig character is defo based on Delo
Reoow reoow reoow the bowwwt

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Has anyone seen the video of waitress bringing olive some breakfast? She is bleeping hanging, can tell just by her voice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Let’s all remember that the staff are bring Olive breakfast because they just love her, not because it’s literally their job

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Fliming a waitress bringing over a plate of food at breakfast. Groundbreaking stuff.

• Haha
Fliming a waitress bringing over a plate of food at breakfast. Groundbreaking stuff.
But also how bloody condescending is she. "How kind they are bringing you this". Also code for: "I couldn't be arsed going up and getting this for you, my reason".
I am so raging. Olive looked very upset last night in some of those pictures. Probably her sunburn is really starting to hurt now. They are a disgrace as parents.

Reactions: 19
I've got a full time job and three kids and I have to work bloody hard to make it all work and frankly I consider myself lucky. To post saying 'best hardest job in the world' is just being a Mum when you (a) don't have a job to juggle too (b) you have one child and (C) you have a partner who helps is just absolutely embarassing. Wake up Kate.

I've got a full time job and three kids and I have to work bloody hard to make it all work and frankly I consider myself lucky. To post saying 'best hardest job in the world' is just being a Mum when you (a) don't have a job to juggle too (b) you have one child and (C) you have a partner who helps is just absolutely embarassing. Wake up Kate.
I think another piss take is that she constantly makes out Olive is a good kid - which she probably is. Sleeping 7-7, speaking several languages and riding horses 🥴 She seems to go with the flow a lot easier than my bespoke does. But Kate then tries to be ‘relatable’ with the oh she had a tantrum, meltdown bullshit which is just all normal toddler stuff. Nobody actually gives a shiny shite about her kid and anyone that does, are wrong in the head! She needs to realise that.

Reactions: 24
Hahahahahahahaha pissy dick
Whhhhhhy would you ever put this on Instagram!!! Unless you were trying to prove something. Behave ya self woman. I’d cringe if a teen posted this!! Let alone a woman in her mid 40s who’s talking about some basic chubby arl man. “E maaakz me art beat”
If there is anything that’s going to get the tit ripped out of him with his builder mates, that’s it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That invisiweave ain’t so invisi
86FF41BE-9BAB-42BE-A92F-EBE2AD5493BD.jpeg

Do her, delo and oluv share shoes?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.