Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Olive is 100% burnt. we've had some gorgeous weather here my 2 kids aren't burnt but spent a lot of time outside in the sun in paddling pools, guess why they aren't burnt because I've caked them in suncream and they have had hats on that's why
2. Why on earth you would cake that much make up to go and sit on a beach melting is beyond me ,my face would be so itchy and we all know her hygiene isn't the best. Can you imagine the state of them sheets on the cruise, they will be like mud.
3. does she not realise these people get paid to be this friendly to the guests. I bet this soft twit doesn't tip the maid service or the waiters at the end of the cruise

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Please tell me sheโ€™s not wearing her matchy-matchy dress! Iโ€™ll die of embarrassment if she is.
My nan used to have plates like that on the wall ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Pep head mustn't have sold that house it must have fell through haha.
Also she's steaming off her Son on her stories again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคข
Last I seen of her she was packing up and had everything in the removal van. As if sheโ€™s not left ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nah watch this I am CRYING ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ is she messing hahahahhaa. Makeesss my hearrrttt beatttt ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Nah watch this I am CRYING ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ is she messing hahahahhaa. Makeesss my hearrrttt beatttt ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
View attachment 1366536
Hahahahahahahaha pissy dick
Whhhhhhy would you ever put this on Instagram!!! Unless you were trying to prove something. Behave ya self woman. Iโ€™d cringe if a teen posted this!! Let alone a woman in her mid 40s whoโ€™s talking about some basic chubby arl man. โ€œE maaakz me art beatโ€

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Ha ha ha ha the best hardest job ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Is this her Justifying sheโ€™s a stay at home mum? head

View attachment 1366536
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha duck right off ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคก

My nan used to have plates like that on the wall ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Last I seen of her she was packing up and had everything in the removal van. As if sheโ€™s not left ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
So did my mum in the 80s
Ha ha ha

I couldnโ€™t put myself through the pain to look like that. Heโ€™s like a Home and Bargain version of the Jim Carey Mask . Has anyone seen that woman from N/Ireland who had turkey teeth? She paid for a full mouth of individual teeth. They shaved her teeth down and then fitted bridges! She is now at the dentist and hospital everyday getting infections sorted out. Search turkey teeth gone wrong, the woman is called Amanda. Itโ€™s really sad to see.
Aw i follow het proper slack on her but thatโ€™s what happens when you go to another country ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Best hardest job ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ 

She does know that there are a lot of other parents with small children? Sheโ€™s not doing anything special?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.