Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this food bank malarkey reminds me of when my parents went to Cuba in the early 00s and went on a day trip to a local village. For some unknown reason my mum decides to take loads of Clarins and Lancôme samples to give to the locals. The original KHM 😂

“Awwww ye poor? have some beauty flash balm”
Fucken dead here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Weird as duck. My bespoke is a similar age and I wouldn’t dream of putting him in swimming trunks.
The parting in the hair too. I always remember burning the parting in my hair when my mum sent me to primary school with two bunches in and my mum couldn’t brush my hair for a few says afterwards, agony!
Been said a thousand times but that baby needs a suitable swimsuit that covers her arms. She’s a rat, just had a nose at her grid and that bikini, wow. Brown as well, can’t stand this trend for bland neutral colours. Imagine looking back at your childhood photos and all you’re wearing is beige and brown.

Reactions: 20
I’m going to throw it out there and it’ll be an unpopular opinion no doubt but I don’t think Olive is burnt. I think some of it might just be a filter, or little O is so pale that her skin goes red in the cold(ish!) water. The red on the stomach has gone in another photo and looks like something was rubbing her.

Just like she wasn’t burnt in Dubai when everyone jumped on her.

Im not defending her like, she’s still an absolute wrong un for not making sure that baby is properly dressed in the sun, UV suit, hat etc and exposing her to god knows who in a bikini…

But she will probably have untold skin damage from what her ma is exposing her to beyond being sunburnt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why is she dressing her 1 year old daughter in a bikini and jewellery, taking photos of her, adding a filter and uploading them to a public account with 180k followers?? It’s just wrong on so many levels

Reactions: 33
If she was going to Dubai and Florida as a kid it was off the back of Hollie’s parents, not her own. She’s spent her life wanting to be something she’s not and she’s still not there. The girl has issues.
Exactly this,I’m not shaming anyone but come on her parents don’t look the type to go to Dubai every year. If she had this life Kate wouldn’t have to brag the way she does.
People who have a privilege life don’t normally brag about it.

Reactions: 23
All this food bank malarkey reminds me of when my parents went to Cuba in the early 00s and went on a day trip to a local village. For some unknown reason my mum decides to take loads of Clarins and Lancôme samples to give to the locals. The original KHM 😂

“Awwww ye poor? have some beauty flash balm”
I’m howling at this but I used to love beauty flash balm in the day.

I couldn’t put myself through the pain to look like that. He’s like a Home and Bargain version of the Jim Carey Mask . Has anyone seen that woman from N/Ireland who had turkey teeth? She paid for a full mouth of individual teeth. They shaved her teeth down and then fitted bridges! She is now at the dentist and hospital everyday getting infections sorted out. Search turkey teeth gone wrong, the woman is called Amanda. It’s really sad to see.
I’ve seen her on TikTok,the thing is her teeth looked fine before.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Had to read that back twice, thought turkey teeth was a condition 😂😂 then I realised you mean had her teeth done in Turkey 😂 I’ve spent too much time watching Kate’s stories I’m losing brain cells!

I reckon it’ll be labelled as a condition in a few years

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly this,I’m not shaming anyone but come on her parents don’t look the type to go to Dubai every year. If she had this life Kate wouldn’t have to brag the way she does.
People who have a privilege life don’t normally brag about it.
Agreed - I remember her saying she couldn’t afford her college make up kit but yet she was getting off to Dubai year in year out.
Olaf in a bikini is wrong - I know she might think it’s dead cute but get the photos off the internet - it’s full of absolute creeps who can manipulate any picture of innocent kids. its Also weird to share things like that when you have police involved in a case where you are being harassed & stalked (APPARENTLY) 🤪

Reactions: 32
I’m howling at this but I used to love beauty flash balm in the day.
Haha what's funny is that I once got really badly sunburned (I was 18, it was the 90s I know better now!) and beauty flash balm healed my skin, maybe Truff can find a tourist handing some out and get it for Baby Make-up's sun burn.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Agreed - I remember her saying she couldn’t afford her college make up kit but yet she was getting off to Dubai year in year out.
Olaf in a bikini is wrong - I know she might think it’s dead cute but get the photos off the internet - it’s full of absolute creeps who can manipulate any picture of innocent kids. its Also weird to share things like that when you have police involved in a case where you are being harassed & stalked (APPARENTLY) 🤪
I think someone who knows them has been on here to confirm she went to Dubai with Hollie and her parents and they were business trips for her dad. I recall her posting pictures of Florida once too, again with the Nethercotts, she was obv always taken as company for Hollie who’s parents actually have money. Kate comes from a normal family and has never been happy with that.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.