Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait for her to get home and flim her stories… when we toured Jamaica blah, blah, blah 🥴

Reactions: 10
Remember when she barged through a group of people to get to the dance floor at a party. She was like a wildebeest. Dunno why that just popped into my head. Might go find it on the wiki for a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’ve just had a look, so the pics from the other day, she’s got trousers and long sleeves too (albeit holey) Big O is in sleeveless tee and shorts?
And that babies belly is burned and is going to be so sore, you can also see the tan lines on her legs. She’s a pale baby. She shouldn’t have tan lines.

She’s made me really angry, how can she be so bleeping irresponsible with her child’s skin.
bleeping moron

Reactions: 20
Poor Olive us so burnt.
Also wonder why she's not showing us her cabin. Defo an inside one

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those pics and video of that child is disgusting I see it in family channels all the time social media is a bloody hub for predators. Those images will end up god knows where. She’s crossing into family vlogging on instagram now that child has no say in it. But hey she looks cute yeah…bleeping duck wit!

Reactions: 22
Those pics and video of that child is disgusting I see it in family channels all the time social media is a bloody hub for predators. Those images will end up god knows where. She’s crossing into family vlogging on instagram now that child has no say in it. But hey she looks cute yeah…bleeping duck wit!
Exactly this. I spent a good few hours recently deleting any trace of my kids from both instagram and Facebook. I asked my parents not to post any pictures either, I don’t know who they’re friends with on social media! I would never, ever claim to be a perfect parent, Ive definitely made mistakes and probably will do more times in the future, but one thing is for sure, the safety of my children is my number 1 priority. We had to get YouTube off my eldests ipad the other day because he came across a video we weren’t keen on, so now he just uses YouTube kids and when we explained why he was fine with it. There’s a big focus at school at the moment on internet safety, maybe she needs to go back for a bit!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Aww little olive will be so sore bless her. I had bad sunburn last year and was so stiff and in agony for 2 days. Poor little baby. Her mum and dad really need to do better

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s the false teeth for me
I couldn’t put myself through the pain to look like that. He’s like a Home and Bargain version of the Jim Carey Mask . Has anyone seen that woman from N/Ireland who had turkey teeth? She paid for a full mouth of individual teeth. They shaved her teeth down and then fitted bridges! She is now at the dentist and hospital everyday getting infections sorted out. Search turkey teeth gone wrong, the woman is called Amanda. It’s really sad to see.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I couldn’t put myself through the pain to look like that. He’s like a Home and Bargain version of the Jim Carey Mask . Has anyone seen that woman from N/Ireland who had turkey teeth? She paid for a full mouth of individual teeth. They shaved her teeth down and then fitted bridges! She is now at the dentist and hospital everyday getting infections sorted out. Search turkey teeth gone wrong, the woman is called Amanda. It’s really sad to see.
Had to read that back twice, thought turkey teeth was a condition 😂😂 then I realised you mean had her teeth done in Turkey 😂 I’ve spent too much time watching Kate’s stories I’m losing brain cells!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why has she put a suggestion box when by the time she’s been given the suggestion it’ll be too late to follow is cos she only on each place for about 6-8 hours or so . Ahhh that’s right ….. to brag 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also I think she does this so she can make up to her “troops” that she did x, y, z, and she will use these suggestions to brag, when in fact, she couldn’t afford any of the on shore excursions so she allowed her child to burn to a crisp playing on a beach. Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Truff and Delo , zooming round Jamicia trying to get as many photos before the boat leaves..... they left Oluv on the beach in her bikini all the locals love her 🥺
E568DCE3-9B7E-4E5C-ABEA-8662C74B46B1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow I just fell down a turkey teeth hole 🕳 That poor girl Amanda. She's in absolute agony 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Can any of you parents tell me if it’s weird for a 1 year old to be wearing a bikini? When I’ve taken my nieces to beaches as babies they’ve always been in little wetsuit type things
Weird as duck. My bespoke is a similar age and I wouldn’t dream of putting him in swimming trunks.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.