Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this food bank malarkey reminds me of when my parents went to Cuba in the early 00s and went on a day trip to a local village. For some unknown reason my mum decides to take loads of Clarins and Lancôme samples to give to the locals. The original KHM 😂

“Awwww ye poor? have some beauty flash balm”
Sorry I am bleeping HOWLING at this 🤣🤣 absolutely made my day.

i don’t get the grid comments “familygoals” what the duck is family goals??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s a bell end more bothered about pumping up Delo or making big O a Scandinavian blonde than put a sun hat protection or UV suit on her bespoke

Reactions: 18
Whoever recommended L’Oréal wonder water on here I just want to say I LOVE YOU! Absolutely amazing! Best thing that’s made a proper difference to my hair in a long time ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Whoever recommended L’Oréal wonder water on here I just want to say I LOVE YOU! Absolutely amazing! Best thing that’s made a proper difference to my hair in a long time ❤
I second this!!

my hairs better than ms makeup’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Surely if your skin was so great after all the collagen and facials you’ve had you wouldn’t feel the need to put on a full face of make up in the blistering heat. One of the things I love about being on holiday is being able to go make up free, but of mascara and lip gloss in the evening and that’s it

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’ve just spent 10 minutes delving in to Victoria McGrath’s instagram and threads. Dear lord, what a brag. But dare I say, KHM is like a budget version 😂

Reactions: 4
Surely if your skin was so great after all the collagen and facials you’ve had you wouldn’t feel the need to put on a full face of make up in the blistering heat. One of the things I love about being on holiday is being able to go make up free, but of mascara and lip gloss in the evening and that’s it
I was just going to say this! The mugs gifting her all these facials etc and her skins still not decent enough to go barefaced On holiday? What a great advert for what not to do to your skin

Reactions: 11
I don’t get this whole the kids going on 21. She isn’t. My daughter is a day older than Big O and hate to break it to you, even Bigger K, she does the exact same things. Has sunglasses on, carries around bags constantly. It’s nothing special 🤣
Ah this boils my Piss too! It’s bleeping normal

and when people have a melt down saying their 22 month is a wreck it Ralph or won’t listen - the wrecking is playing and they’re not even 2 so obviously cannot comprehend being told what to do.

Reactions: 12
Can any of you parents tell me if it’s weird for a 1 year old to be wearing a bikini? When I’ve taken my nieces to beaches as babies they’ve always been in little wetsuit type things
That baby's stomach is burnt 😩she's red raw, wee love will be so uncomfy with that burn why the hell is she wearing a boring bland brown tiny bikini she's a baby ffs 😳 she should be covered up in a cute suit or a wee cossie with a tutu on it or something 🙈
Can someone put a picture up of it 🤔

Reactions: 2
The boat is in Jamaica 7am-4pm.... hahahahhaa. Her new favourite place 🥺
Matt might’ve been onto something with this holiday. He knows she’s manic and always on to the next thing, so spending 8/9 hours somewhere and then on to the next “destination” probably helps manage her attention span.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think the most concerning thing is the fact that she’s posting a baby on a bikini online for the whole world to see, not just her 180k followers or whatever she’s at.
There’s some sick fucks in this world. Someone needs to have a word.

Also why is her hand green and why’s she got camouflage foundation on. Could you be bleeping arsed putting a face of make up on like that for the beach?! Never mind the make up, put some factor 50 on that pale AF child you dipstick

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.