Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, has she toilet trained Olive whilst she’s been away? Where’s her nappy or is she letting her tit and piss her pants.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Erm sorry but what parent leaves a 22 month old child that far away from them face down playing in the sea ??? Whilst you're busy on your phone. She's a disgrace !!

That child never has a hat on , she should be in a full swim set the rash vest ones. They're awful those two honestly the way they act with that kid. She's burnt to duck again !!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 39
12 o’clock in Montego Bay, 30 degrees. I know what I’ll do. Put my baby in a bikini, and let her lay in the sea so the water can reflect even more sun on her, extra crispy baby coming up!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
She’s such a bad mum isn’t she. He’s just as bad for not stepping in. Some people are just too thick to be parents

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s creepy putting toddlers in bikinis but that sunburn is horrific
My mums got a picture of me on holiday at 3 in a triangle bikini and it makes me so uneasy every time I see it. It doesn’t look right or sit right with me.

Reactions: 18
She’s such a bad mum isn’t she. He’s just as bad for not stepping in. Some people are just too thick to be parents
Yano what that something id never throw around Gi.... but they're are bad parents.

More concerned about making Olive "instagramable" in a bikini and beach necklace than having her safe and protected from the sun.

Reactions: 29
Yano what that something id never throw around Gi.... but they're are bad parents.

More concerned about making Olive "instagramable" in a bikini and beach necklace than having her safe and protected from the sun.
Yeah it’s not something I say lightly, I’m always sympathetic to most parents who are just doing their best. Letting your kid who isn’t even two cut about in a tiny little bikini in blistering heat, when they’re already burnt, takes the absolute piss though

Reactions: 34
na I’m sorry I’ve just seen what they’ve got an already sunburned almost 2 year old in.
even mr plonkington that couldn’t give a abit about much was horrified.

Reactions: 10
1. Why is that baby unattended in the bleeping sea? (with no floatation device of any kind)

2. Those flat tits are one of the biggest mistakes she has ever made, and we’re seeing the edited version.

Reactions: 30
All people, of all colours, creeds, nationalities. All of them. Everyone. Everywhere. Even those who haven’t met her. Since the Dawn of time til the end of days. They ALL love Oluv 🥺🥺✌🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Can any of you parents tell me if it’s weird for a 1 year old to be wearing a bikini? When I’ve taken my nieces to beaches as babies they’ve always been in little wetsuit type things
I'm not into it. I've only got a boy, so bikinis aren't on our shopping list anyway (superhero wetsuits 👍🏻) but years back I worked in Tammy Girl (showing my age) and I never liked the skimpy bikinis for little girls. There was actually a tiny range for ages like 3-8 or thereabouts, and one summer we got triangle string bikinis, costumes with cut-outs, proper tarty looking stuff, and most of the staff were mortified by it, but some of the mums who shopped there absolutely lapped it up. Suspect old KHM would be a regular if it was still going...

Reactions: 25
Looking back on the photos, it looks like Olive is in the same bikini everyday, whilst Kate is parading around in her edited photos in different swimsuits.
Tell me a parent who hasn’t got their priorities straight….!!!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.