Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won’t share the picture here as it’s bad enough on Truffs IG.. Olives stomach is red too from being in that tiny bikini that barely covers anything! the poor child is sunburnt 🙁
I just seen that. How fuckin sick are those 2 as parents. Nothing short of neglectful 🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Can any of you parents tell me if it’s weird for a 1 year old to be wearing a bikini? When I’ve taken my nieces to beaches as babies they’ve always been in little wetsuit type things

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Can any of you parents tell me if it’s weird for a 1 year old to be wearing a bikini? When I’ve taken my nieces to beaches as babies they’ve always been in little wetsuit type things
As a non-parent I find it a bit weird, little kids looks cute in cute swimsuits, so why would you want them in bikinis like a mini adult? Bit different just in the bottoms in their own back garden, but not in the Caribbean!
Sun safety has changed since I was a kid, but we always had proper swimsuits rather than bikinis.

Reactions: 27
Yes it’s weird. I have a 12 year old and I’d never of Put her in a bikini when she was that small unless we were in out private back garden

Reactions: 21
She didn’t even say where she was in Jamaica, so how can people make recommendations
Honestly thought the same when I saw the story, Jamaica is a big place despite what people think and some of the transfers can be long. Going into Montego Bay is very different to going into Negril, Ochos Rios or Kingston

Reactions: 14
I was going to say the same but thought people would come at me😅 why is the baby half naked yet her ma’s in a costume strange.
it’s not for me personally and I think my husband would have a fit 😂

I have a little girl and each to their own, it’s up to the parents. BUT, plastering it all over a public IG to 148k people, na that’s where I draw the line. I bet one of them is a nonce.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
A work colleague is abroad getting wed at the moment, she’s out about 4 pics on and then a post saying ‘we’ll share the pics when we get home, just enjoying ourselves’.
So KHM, use your noggin’, if you’ve got time to be sharing every ‘best minute’, are you really enjoying it?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've been in the back garden today with my youngest (6) as he's ill. He really tans but did I slather him in factor 50, put a t-shirt on him with his swimming shorts and a cap? Yes, yes I did. That poor little girl 😣

Reactions: 12
Someone has commented in the comments on the latest post : "your life is goals which I'm aiming to have". That made me so sad. Someone aspires to this fake life? This uneducated, uncaring human being? Find yourself some real heroes, babe.

But of course that's music to the ears of Flat Tits. Fake life, all for the admiration.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
That baby's stomach is burnt 😩she's red raw, wee love will be so uncomfy with that burn why the hell is she wearing a boring bland brown tiny bikini she's a baby ffs 😳 she should be covered up in a cute suit or a wee cossie with a tutu on it or something 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I don’t get this whole the kids going on 21. She isn’t. My daughter is a day older than Big O and hate to break it to you, even Bigger K, she does the exact same things. Has sunglasses on, carries around bags constantly. It’s nothing special 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I think it's weird. Wouldn't have mine in anything that wasn't a long sleeve all in one swim suit. Main reason skin protection but also creepy pervs. For someone with an open instagram and followed by so many, she has no regard whatsoever when it comes to child safety

And your pictures back! 👏

Reactions: 24
I find Bikinis on young girls including toddlers inappropriate, it’s just not necessary! Kids don’t need tans and they don’t need to show off their tummies.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.