Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“the ship is just amazing every night we travel somewhere else”...

I’m glad she cleared that up, I was panicking as I wasn’t quite sure how cruises worked.
Super cultured, been going to Dubai since she was conceived, but only just found out about boats.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I knew she'd twist this 6 day holiday into her & Olive travelling the bleeping world.
She's having 1 day in these places, but she will be saying I've been on holiday to Jamaica , I've been on holiday to Haiti, she's bleeping embarrassing , way shes carries on.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My mum lived in the Dominican Republic for 8 years, Even in her local town (La Romana) it was dangerous, my step dad had his chain ripped straight from his neck. She sent loads of things to Haiti and through friends she was told that the government kept most of the aid sent over to help. When she left she left everything she had to a family they lived near and had made my parents god parents of their little boy. Clothes, shoes you name it they were so grateful it was lovely. What they did hate was flashy tourists coming over, not attempting to learn the basic language and never tipping in little beach side cafes etc.
I hate everything about this bleep and the starfish thing well she really is a bleeping twit 😡
Wait until she gets to Haiti…. She’ll be like Kate Karbdashian and “video blogging” for her “troops” benefit to bring awareness to the poverty there. Shes vulgar. Read the wiki.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I knew she'd twist this 6 day holiday into her & Olive travelling the bleeping world.
She's having 1 day in these places, but she will be saying I've been on holiday to Jamaica , I've been on holiday to Haiti, she's bleeping embarrassing , way shes carries on.
Can’t wait to hear her pronouncing Nassau and Haiti on her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s betting they’re THAT family on holidays that have to always be making noise or ‘witty’ comments looking around to see who’s listening 🥴
Like that dreadful family in Shirley Valentine who usually go to Ma-Jorker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seriously though where is she getting the money for all these holidays?

Reactions: 16
It’s his fanny stash bag that made me laugh, she’s asking why stay in Jamaica, Is he trying to find someone to go into business with him selling….fern plants lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
STOP FORCING YOUR KID ON PEOPLE!!

duck off with this everyone loves Olive bleeping tit
No one is going to say eww get that little tit out of my way are they?! They will smile and say ah cute just so they can get on with their own day!
There’s some proper little mingers out there but you’re always going to say it’s cute or lovely aren’t you 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Also what it worse than a parent that thinks strangers love their kid? I bleeping guarantee nobody wants your spawn near them kate
Deffo. Who doesn’t smile at a kid or baby if you make eye contact with one or you’ve got one running over to you. I’m being polite, I’m actually thinking piss off.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why has she put a suggestion box when by the time she’s been given the suggestion it’ll be too late to follow is cos she only on each place for about 6-8 hours or so . Ahhh that’s right ….. to brag 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Urgh I can already envision the getting home story, ‘guyssssss we’re back home after THE best holiday EVER. I’m going to the gym because I’ve eaten the BEST food EVER.’ 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She didn’t even say where she was in Jamaica, so how can people make recommendations

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Big Os just gonna turn out like KHM raised to think she's something special and that everyone loves her and thinks she's beautiful. She so immature and dangerous in her ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Big Os just gonna turn out like KHM raised to think she's something special and that everyone loves her and thinks she's beautiful. She so immature and dangerous in her ways.
If she was going to Dubai and Florida as a kid it was off the back of Hollie’s parents, not her own. She’s spent her life wanting to be something she’s not and she’s still not there. The girl has issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I won’t share the picture here as it’s bad enough on Truffs IG.. Olives stomach is red too from being in that tiny bikini that barely covers anything! the poor child is sunburnt 🙁

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Who could even be arsed to sit and edit pictures while you're on the holiday of a lifetime 🙄 she's such a prick

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.