Katie Hayes #145 Tina Gurner - loud and lairy, gold coin dress almost showed her proud Mary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how we’ve only been shown a slight glimpse of the top of the Hermès box? Bet it’s not even the sandals, the Vanquis card could probably only stretch to a scarf!
Bet the little fella suggested a scarf so he can share!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Amanda has put one up and is doing a full on speech about trolls at her 30th bday party 🤭😂😂👌👌👌👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
No stories from any of the friends. Are they all banned due to ok magazine having the exclusive rights?

Spoke to soon. Here she is. Our little miss size 10 doing her speech

OMG SHES DOING A SPEECH ABOUT THE TROLLS 😭😭😂😂
The shoes! 🤢 The dress! 🤢 The hair! 🤢 (and from recent posts, the fingernails 🤮)

Did she wrestle that mic off someone else, as per?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have saved this for tonight because I knew it wouldn’t disappoint. Just catching up and seen the speech!!!!!!! Yes!!!! Happy Birthday to us trollz 🎈Balons on way to all

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No stories from any of the friends. Are they all banned due to ok magazine having the exclusive rights?

Has this been deleted or can I just not see it?

Reactions: 9
I thought someone above said it was black tie, surely based on the pic, it’s fancy dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

what is she wearing and she’s not a size 10 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.