Katie Hayes #145 Tina Gurner - loud and lairy, gold coin dress almost showed her proud Mary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s cute, Amanda and Naomi have both got ‘chanel’ studs on, and Amanda and Kate have matching say it with diamonds initial necklaces 😂 I can’t see it, hopefully someone got the screen record

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That video was the most unflattering vid I’ve ever seen of her. She looked 9 months pregnant and made an absolute show with her speech about the trolls. Was saying something about Matt and sausage rolls too trying to be funny but was proper cringe. Bet Amanda posted that as pay back for truff tweeting her abuse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That video was the most unflattering vid I’ve ever seen of her. She looked 9 months pregnant and made an absolute show with her speech about the trolls. Was saying something about Matt and sausage rolls too trying to be funny but was proper cringe. Bet Amanda posted that as pay back for truff tweeting her abuse 😂
We need this video!

Reactions: 8
wow mentioning trolls on your new chapter 30th bday sad twit 😂😂😂

Her bleeping belly 🤣
Size 10 my arse
defo not a 10 easy 12/14 can’t wait for her edited pics 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her over showy offy look at me having fun would be much more believable if she wasn't glued to her phone!

Reactions: 9
duck. We need the vid!!!
As if she's talking bout trolls at her 30th. Get a bleeping life girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has she got a no phones policy at this party or something? Even nine toes hasn’t posted anything and we’ve normally seen a million stories of her eye bleeping herself by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That’s one of her worst get ups yet. Why does she wear the ugliest bleeping shoes, I swear my nan has a better collection. Proper deichman feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No stories from any of the friends. Are they all banned due to ok magazine having the exclusive rights?

Spoke to soon. Here she is. Our little miss size 10 doing her speech

OMG SHES DOING A SPEECH ABOUT THE TROLLS 😭😭😂😂
oh my god the tummy

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.