Katie Hayes #145 Tina Gurner - loud and lairy, gold coin dress almost showed her proud Mary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about that war against Instagrammers? Would the deleted vid be on there? I’m not sure how it works though

Reactions: 10
No stories from any of the friends. Are they all banned due to ok magazine having the exclusive rights?

Spoke to soon. Here she is. Our little miss size 10 doing her speech

OMG SHES DOING A SPEECH ABOUT THE TROLLS 😭😭😂😂
Is it a fancy dress party

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Katie Price was at Oh Darlin today. Clearly no invite for our birthday girl. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Balloons and light up letters. How basic.

Is she just a part time size 10 because there’s no way she’s a size 10 in that minging dress! How does she manage to look so common in every single thing she puts on 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I would be furious if I was the manager of that place
With her standing all over the chairs
She is so uncouth
I’d be launching her out thw window, flat tits, mum tum and metal micky dress and all!
No respect for anything
Me me me me me

Balloons and light up letters. How basic.

Is she just a part time size 10 because there’s no way she’s a size 10 in that minging dress! How does she manage to look so common in every single thing she puts on 🙈
Part time size ten 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Screen recorders at the ready, gutted we've missed evidence of her troll speech. Sad bastard isn't she!

What about that war against Instagrammers? Would the deleted vid be on there? I’m not sure how it works though
She wasn't on there 😣 I've put requests in for her and Nine toes

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Imagine talking about trolls at your own 30th birthday.

that’s how obsessed she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
I was saying this to my mate today we said she’s done this all for yhr khm page but all her mates are wishing the olives mummy one so I think she blocks people from seeing this on khm 🤣

My fella since we meant many many moons ago rights to chatty love bleep 🤣🤣 well my name and then his and that’s how it’s been since the day we meant he doesn’t have to justify our relationship for any occasion 🤣 the day he stops smacking my arse is the day we are done end off. 🤣
That’s what I mean though. Usually in long term relationships , the cards have in jokes or names etc. really familiar stuff, not words that could be any basic hun insta caption thats got no genuine love behind it. And showing it on insta just screams insecure anyway
We actually have a similar joke because my bday when we first got together was about 2wks in and he didn’t know what to write, now we have the lovey d paragraphs but always joke about how blunt it was (cos he didn’t know how to be so early on)

Love
Mr1205584

Simpler times 🤣

everyone of her mates tagging olives mummy acct - she deffo tries to hide her troll / lying behaviour from her nearest and dearest doesn’t she 👀👀
Caught out there

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s definitely got her mate lovebug whatever doing a wedding birthday vid hasn’t she. Be uploaded over the weekend. Best day of her life. Ever. 🥴
You can take the girl out of Birkenhead…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine the spam tomorrow?! Also anyone on the nightshift tonight be ready to screen shot and record. Once this self indulgent lot have had a bevy there will be posts galore! Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry , what? She’s talked about trolls on her birthday? Uploaded and then deleted?
And she says that WE are obsessed with her? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.