Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look on the flannels website and not a single pair of Fendi sliders in sight 🤥
The celine top was blag the business have put her on their Instagram it’s £25

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The Fendi sliders (I went to type slidders and my phone corrected it to sliders so no idea how truff can get it wrong too) and the celine top are 10000000% fake otherwise we’d have seen a blow by blow account of the purchase, the bag it came in, the unboxing / unwrapping - she wouldn’t be able to resist. We all saw the performance when she went to Chanel in London to buy the cheapest thing in there. I still think she just asked for a Chanel carrier bag.
When was this because it sounds HILARIOUS and I need to see it please

At what point do you think she’s going to stop pretending to work for companies 🤦🏼‍♀️
Omg 😂 Bless her. I googled the thing (didn't want to give her the click) and they're currently £149 at John Lewis (presumably spelt correctly).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For us trolls, she is hilarious, you have lost your big massive implanted tits, you are still the same everywhere else.
View attachment 1342240
The girl only asked how to take a good picture, then she starts rabbiting on about trolls 🤣
She’s obsessed

Groundbreaking advice from a professional MUA. Up next, how to make your eyelashes more noticeable with….mascara! 🤯
View attachment 1342372
The worst advice,
she didn’t mention that your skin care rountine before make up should be different from ur normal every day skin care, and to use a primer for oily skin, putting loads of powder on without the others will just clog then make your foundation separate

I have An oily t-zone and I found a hack on either tik tok or YouTube, might of even been Robert Welsh can’t remember, and I swear by it now,
after you’ve primed, spray urban decay matte setting spray before you apply foundation and then I do another spray and the very end after all the make ups done 👌🏻
My foundation lasts so long and doesn’t slide off my nose where it used to

you can use the normal setting spray if your not oily that works aswel at keeping foundation on

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Nah I'm dead @gossip29 hahaha can't believe she's blagging it again.

Also how does she know that an unopened product is the best thing ever invented for kids when travelling when she hasn't bleeping used it- honestly 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Also how does she know that an unopened product is the best thing ever invented for kids when travelling when she hasn't fucked used it- honestly 😂😂
Exactly - I follow another influencer who used it for flying to Greece recently & her review was pointless that it might be good for a long haul but pretty pointless for short haul!

Reactions: 14
Proof, she doesn't edit her pics- badly may I add. Her and Philly long fingers can just do this 😂
Screenshot_20220614-164909_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Also how does she know that an unopened product is the best thing ever invented for kids when travelling when she hasn't bleeping used it- honestly 😂😂
I fukin knew it that’s why I had to message 😂.

If she is getting it gifted through her mates shop why isn’t she thanking them? Why embarrass herself like this time and time again 😂

Reactions: 17
Just like when she got the Dior stuff and thanked Dior but it was actually from her mate working in a department store. You’re supposed to credit the actual place you got it from not the brand kate you bleeping amoeba

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She’s unhinged. So embarrassing. Deffo gonna be getting back onto brands, she’s getting too cocky 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Exactly - I follow another influencer who used it for flying to Greece recently & her review was pointless that it might be good for a long haul but pretty pointless for short haul!
Wonder if Dello is taking her the Maldives for her 30th whilst it's out of season & cheap 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who’s having a crap time Kate you big bison?! I’m on my way to Florida then off to Cuba next month 😎 i’ll be wearing Primark clobber for the plane because I’m not a sad pathetic block of cathedral city pretending to be something I’m not

She kids herself that tattle is full of unhappy people. It’s the opposite 😂 imagine being a fake fendi fanny
This 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Have the best time gi

At what point do you think she’s going to stop pretending to work for companies 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh no she didn’t did she 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember when nohun started on her and she tit herself 😂😂😂

remember when the Balearic botherer bought out a cake for her and she was like ERRR HELLO?!
I remember when she visited the Balearic botherer and they sent some cards out that spelled her name but it looked like they weren’t 100% sure who they needed to go to. I’m sure that’s on here somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.